Chapter 7-The revival

I took my son in my arms and step through the portal. When I exited the portal, everyone was looking for Percy. Everyone was confused when they saw Percy in my arms, except for Tartarus(because he can sense death). He looked at me with wide eyes, "Dad, is....is he.." 

I nodded quietly at Tartarus's word. But before he could say anything, I interrupted him. "I ll explain later, but you need to listen to me right now or it'll be late." I explained my idea. "I need Tartarus to summon his soul from the underworld. Aether and Hemera will heal his soul and body together. Ananke, you will repair his string of life  while Order and I will revive him.  "  

Everyone nodded and got into place. we stood in a circle surrounding Percy. I took  deep breath "Ok, lets do this." Tartarus nodded and summon his soul. Aether and Hemera then started healing him. I held hands with my wife. We concentrated our powers into one word. 

"ανασταίνω"

Percy's body lifted up and started glowing blue. Suddenly, a blue cookie popped out of nowhere. I looked at the cookie suspiciously but knew what I had to do. I took the cookie and force-fed it to Percy. Slowly but surely, colors flushed back to Percy's face and he started breathing. We all sigh happily but was too exhausted to celebrate. I beamed at my family and took Percy to his room. We had prepared his room since the day he was born but we haven't got the chance to use it yet. I'm excited about what he thinks when he wakes up.

Then, I went back to the others. They looked at me with curiosity and worried. I told them about Percy's life on Earth. Everyone had different expressions after I finish the story. Tartarus look upset as he knew that his evil side on Earth hurt Percy. Gaea was crying uncontrollably while Ouranus comforted her. Aether looked angry 💢 and Nyx and Erebus looked ready to kill 🔪. My wife looked bad. She had tears in her eyes and regret in sending Percy to Earth. Her look made my heart broken. I went up and comforted her. "Hey, it's ok, we'll protect him from now on.We'll raise him like a prince and shower him with love ☺️[cringe 😬]" She smiled a little at this.

Her smile soon turned wider and eviler [I know this is not a word but whatever] "I want revenge." She said. "For Percy. Let's punish those who did wrong and hurt him. We can also make Earth into a better place and choose better rulers.

Everyone nodded eagerly at her words."Ok" I sighed."Sure, let's start the planning now." I smirked. They are going to face my warth in hurting my son.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, I'm back from exams.
I didn't die! 🤓👍

Apollo:Oh, how exciting. I feel an haiku coming!

Me: Wait,no-

Apollo: She passed the exam
              And didn't die
              All thanks to me
              I'm so awesome

Me: Ok! Show's over guys, bye thanks for yr support!

Apollo: Hey! I'm not done yet (screams in background)

Me: Shut up Apollo (said through gritted teeth while smiling to the audience) 'Where's Artemis when I need her.'

Me: Thanks again guys. Disclaimer: not my characters, all from Uncle Ricky. I only own the story plot!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8 coming soon

in wattpad