Apocalypse

Hopefully this one will be better 😒
ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE AU 🙋‍♀️

————————-

Tommy hummed the last song he heard on the crappy working radio while walking through an abandoned hallways in the beaten up city.

It's been 7 years since a zombie apocalypse broke out and 4 years since he lost his family.

Music was his only therapy, since well all therapists were either zombies or well traumatized themselves and needed their own therapy.

Music calmed him down, and made him relaxed in times like these.

You really needed a group to survive, else well your fucked. And you really needed a good group, full of people you could trust and put your life in their hands.

Tommy had such a group, and strangely, despite him being a minor, he was the leader of that group.

It didn't mean much, but they listened to Tommy in times of disagreement.

Still humming, Tommy took a turn meeting the gaze of two of the death. They waddled their ways towards Tommy, who was just standing there unbothered with a sword in his hands.

Killing zombies was easier and easier, or maybe that was because he was used to it.

"You okay?" Tommy heard from behind him, so he turned around and faced punz. He was one of Tommys group, and his duo for today.

One rule of Tommys group was 'never leave hideout without someone else' or 'never be alone in the streets'. It was simply so the other had your back, but because they were with 5 people one group always went with 3.

Today Dream, George and sapnap were in the group of 3. They were on search for food while Tommy and punz went for weapons and other supplies.

There weren't lots of groups around, but if one group would be the most 'popular' it was tommys group.

Tommy gained the nickname 'shadow' among the remaining humanity since he saved lots of people.

The thing was, Tommy never trusted them enough to actually be in their group which seemed fine to the saved once and they quickly found a group that did take in others.

Tommy was the only one who has a nickname besides dream, simply because he preferred his family calling his name. But they were long dead now, so he decided that no one should use his name.

"I'm alright punz. Killing death's getting boring" shadow said as he kicked some stones and headed towards the abandoned mall.

Punz looked at the minor in worry. Of course the group knew their 'leader' wasn't alright. They knew he missed his family so so much.

Especially knowing the younger was only 10 when it all started. A literal child, killing zombies when not even 11.

Heck the boy was all on his own at 13, almost 14. All alone in a world full of the literal dead walking around effecting others by biting.

"Someones here" Tommy said as punz nodded, having his pocket knife close with him. Now, you have nice people and mean people.

The mean people like killing other survivors for their own survival, which technically is understandable but still.

"Let's just grab or stuff and go" Tommy said as he looked around, carefully listening in case he heard footsteps or anything else.

They had contact with the south camp, which was where they mostly brought the people they saved.