tired

Decided to do a normal oneshot, not mc related but very depressive cause I'm on a depresso mood. Blame the weather. Also, this story? Relatable 😬

trigger warning: self harm, almost drowning/attempt suicide(?)

School sucks and is tiring. That's all Tommy has learned all those years he's been in school.

He weren't the best at school, in fact he were close to the words. If not the words.

But honesty, Tommy couldn't do much about it.

He's tried, really believe him. But after a while of endless studying yet still miserably failing he lost motivation.

He began to have lots of problems. Stress caused horrible stomach aches till the point he felt like being stabbed several times a minute.

He fell into depression and had lots of anxiety.

Blame school really, for always telling him to 'be more like his brothers' who always had straight A's on everything.

Or blame philza who did the exact same and slowly paying less and less attention to his youngest child, completely oblivious to how his mental state is right now.

Really, blame the population for being so messed up. Blame human for making everything difficult and hard upon every new generation. Blame god if you believe in him.

Tommy hated it, hated being compared to his brothers who he loved deeply yet was so jealous of. Hated how he started falling deeper and deeper into a black hole and not seeing the light anymore.

Hated for finding comfort in hurting himself, for not caring about his stomach who ached so much he felt like dying. Perhaps the feeling of dying comforted him a little to much.

Another somewhat healthy coping mechanism was running away to comfortable places in the woods they lived in. Like the small river on the edge surrounded by multiple different flowers, or the waterfall deep into the woods that smelled like heaven especially after the rain.

Yet then again he would stay there forever, even if it was raining or storming. Heck if there was a tornado he wouldn't care and stay at his comfort place.

School was not okay. Futures relying on stupid grades? Where is the logic in that?

If he simply didn't know how to prove a triangle is a triangle, so be it. Why make a fuss over it?

His big brothers obviously noticed something was off about their little brother. Faster than Tommy thought actually.

They tried to talk to him about it, giving him the 'im always here for you' talk yet it did nothing much.

Tommy simply didn't seek for help, he doesn't know if he actually wants help if he could get help when being this deep.

Tommy was getting less and less sleep, some weeks even going without. He doesn't really know what he's doing, most of the time just listening to music while watching the stars pass by. Or he goes in the woods at night, which probably isn't a good idea but he did it anyway. Who's stopping him anyway?

Tommy was sure of himself that no one cared. No one seemed to care and he thought that his brothers faked that they cared.

Its probably something his mind made up, yet still he couldn't do anything about it.

He didn't have any friends and he didn't want any either. The last time he had friends, they started bullying him over nothing making him feel yet more unloved.

Simply his whole life was falling apart and everyone was just watching it happen. They all didn't want to spend their times fixing a broken boy.

Fixing something that can't and doesn't want to be fixed.

Tommy often watched the red liquid flow away into the river, finding the color red oddly beautiful. Finding the irony smell soothing.

Tommy enjoyed the many times he almost drowned. He enjoyed the feeling of the air leaving his lungs and the water replacing it, yet never fully let himself drown. As if he wanted to punish himself.

It all started with a simply bad grade, that turned his life into hell.

A hell he didn't want to get out of first, but when he finally realized he needed help and wanted help, he reached out for it.

At least slowly.

First, he talked to his big brothers who truly cared. It was just his mind messing with him.

Secondly, his brothers talked to Phil because Tommy wouldn't be able to do so. The night that happened, Phil cried by Tommys bed apologizing over and over again.

Lastly, the family decided to put Tommy into a mental hospital. Tommy wanted to go to a mental hospital, he WANTED to get better.

Now, it's tommys releasing day after 1 year of being into a mental hospital.

He wasn't the same as he was a kid. He wasn't as happy as that energetic blond kid who joked with everyone, but he wasn't a wreck.

He was better, and proud of himself.

After the day he was released, the family went on holidays. Simply having fun with eachother and taking care of eachother.

Tommy smiles as he sees techno, wilbur And philza running into the sea while the sun is setting.

"WAIT FOR ME!" The blond yelled as the 3 elders giggled.

Reaching out was the best he's ever done.

If you ever need a listening ear, you can always talk to me. Either on discord, wattpad messages or insta.

Um

Take care of yourself <3
-mj