split personality

Tommy stared into the sea, eyes filled with sadness and betrayal.

His once blue eyes now a ashy blue/grey-ish color. Once filled with joy and excitement, now with sadness and numbness.

Its been 2 or even 3 years in exile and everything's been boring and lonely. Nobody once came to visit, nobody besides his best friend Dream.

Speaking of the masked man, he's late.

Tommy turned his gaze from the sea to the nether portal, waiting for his best friend to finally arrive.

Yes, Dream has been abusing the kid mentally and physically but that's what he deserved, right? That's his punishment of being him, of being a total disaster.

After about 30 minutes or so, the portal finally made a strange noice meaning someone was coming through.

And there he was, the masked man walking through. Tommy quickly got up and walked to the portal, that's what he learned.

Always greet the elder and more powerful with respect.

Though he has to admit he missed his family, his friends, he couldn't. They left him to die, they left him there.

Tommy wasn't really sad, his sadness always seemed to strain away to a invisible place. He wasn't angry or frustrated, ever. All he had was happiness, which Dream found disrespectful.

"Hello Tommy." Dream spoke, standing infront of the beat up boy with a grin on his face.

"H-Hey dream" Tommy said with a smile. A sad smile, yet he didn't know what sadness was. Something was hiding it from him.

"Before we talk, all your stuff in the hole." Dream said as he dug a small hole. Tommy sighed and looking into his inventory but immediately slightly panicked.

Where did all his stuff go?

The wood?

The stone?

The iron?

Where did it go?!

Tommy looked up to meet a impatient gaze of the much more powerful man. He immediately turned back to his inventory and threw in everything he had.

Which was very little.

Dream stared at it before lighting everything up and covering the hole.

Where could all his stuff possibly have gone? He didn't hide it, he didn't use it...where?!

He did feel tired even after sleeping almost all day. Which he only now realized, why does he even feel tired?

"Alright, I'm heading off in 5 minutes because I have somewhere to go but first I have to cook up some steak." Dream said as he head inside the small hut Ghostbur had made for the blond haired boy in the very start of exile.

Tommys gaze followed dream nervously, yet not knowing why he was nervous.

That was until he heard the scream. The harsh tune calling out his name.

He flinched but quickly ran towards the hut, just to be met by Dream standing infront of what seemed to be a secret basement.

Wait, secret basement?! How did that get here?!

"TOMMY FUCKING INNIT." Dream yelled, making eye contact with the already shivering boy who stepped backwards in fear.

"WHATS THIS? HIDING SHIT FROM YOUR ONLY FRIEND? BETRAYING EVERYONE ALL OVER AGAIN HUH? HURTING MY FEELINGS? I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU, I THOUGHT YOU WOULDNT LIE TO ME AND THAT YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON BUT NO. YOU GO AROUND AND HIDE SHIT!" Dream yelled, hitting Tommy to the ground in process.