ᴠɪɴᴅɪᴄᴛᴀ

vindicta, or

revenge in Latin.

—————

Techno was riding through the woods with Carl. Somehow he always found himself going to the place his son was exiled at.

He regretted so much. He regretted not visiting  regretted not being able to help as much, being mad at Tommy... everything.

He wanted to find out what really all happened in exile to be able to understand his son more. To be able to help and really take care of him.

Techno knew for a fact that Tommy thought he was still mad at the younger, but really the blade wasn't. He couldn't. After not even a day he realized the younger didn't have much of a choice, or at least the pressure and stress that was laid on the boys shoulders choosing in front of EVERYONE must've been intense.

The biome changed from an icy cold, white to a green looking forest meaning, he was close.

Slowly seeing the blown up tent, Christmas tree and house, techno heard loud, painful sobs. His ears twitched

He knew those cries.

His voices screamed to go towards the sobs. They recognized the cries as well, they were tommy's. The voices liked Tommy, maybe because he was the son of blade or Tommy had a very likable personality.

Techno hurried towards the tent, the sound only getting louder and louder.

He opened the broken tent, only for his eyes to widen in both anger, concern and fear.

His child was curled up in a ball, crying lava (?) and his skin a ring of grey.

His child was dead.

He took his cape off and wrapped it around the crying child, catching the attention from the dead boy.

Techno was scared, scared that his son wouldn't remember him or would only remember their fights but then he heard the small painful whisper.

"D-dad..." the boy sobbed, launching himself at his father.

Techno rubbed circles on his dead sons back. He was glad he could at least still hug his son.

The lava running out of tommys eyes strangely didn't burn techno, but was just as if it was hot water.

"It's okay toms...im here" techno whispers in tommys ear, trying to get the poor boy to calm down. Soon enough, techno had a sleeping ghost in his arms.

He glanced to where Tommy was curled up at. There was a book laying on the spot, so he took it in his one hand while still playing with tommys ashy hair with his other hand.

Diary

Stood on the front of the book, so techno opened it.

Dear diary.

I just got exiled by my bestfriend- or I thought he was my bestfriend.

He betrayed me, stabbed me in the back.

Worst of all is, he and the others had planned this out. They all just wanted me gone, they've just used me.

Its not that I didn't know it for some time now, no- I did know but it hurted just hearing them exactly say it.

Dream took me to some island far away from everyone and blew up all my stuff. At least Ghostbur still held company.

Its lonely here. I miss my dad, I miss philza.