Ch 1. The Beginning Of A Hero

Disclaimer: I do not own anything other then Yuki Mortem (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki blinked her eyes open, wincing slightly against the sunlight pouring into her eyes.

Wait, she had died didn't she, that man in the alley way had killed her. She was almost positive about it, sure she didn't want to be dead. However that didn't change what had happened, she looked around in confusion noting the millions of All Might posters around the room she was in.

Sure she loved My Hero Academia, but not even she had as much All Might stuff as what was currently in this room. She tilted her head and turned towards the door, only to see a woman with bright green hair and pretty green eyes. They looked familiar, but she wasn't sure why since she was pretty sure she didn't know anyone with green dyed hair.

"Yuki dear, it's almost time for the Entrance Exams." The woman said with a sweet smile." I am so proud of you sweetie, I hope you get in."

Yuki wasn't an idiot, that one sentence had been more then enough to give her an idea of what had happened. She was in My Hero Academia and that was Inko Midoriya, she appeared to have the same first name though. She wondered if Izuku was her brother, but as she walked out of the room she noticed there were no other free bedrooms.

Izuku didn't exist, she had replaced them and that scared her.

It was then she noted the power building up inside her, she had One For All and that meant regardless of what she wanted...she would be forced to be the Hero of the story. Taking a deep breath she tried to calm her nerves as she ate breakfast and then left to get to UA, she hoped All Might would be able to help her once she told him her situation.

'Nine looks familiar.' A voice spoke in her mind, causing her heart to leap into her throat. This hadn't happened in the Anime, what was going on here?

'True, I can't place it without seeing her face though.' Another voice spoke up in response to the first, she was so confused and mildly scared at what they were talking about. With a rising worry she headed over to a bathroom, pausing in front of a mirror looking down and taking a hair brush out of her back pack for an excuse.

Then she looked up and began brushing her hair a little, almost dropping the brush at the sight of herself. She had white hair and bright red eyes, it was startling and she almost screamed. However she was more concerned about the reactions of the voices, hoping they weren't thinking what she thought they were.

'She looks just like, him.' A voice growled outwards, sounding angry and she suppressed a flinch at the tone. She finished brushing and put the brush back and headed towards the exam area.

"It's ok Yuki, things will all turn out alright." Yuki murmured to herself." You will become a Hero and people won't hate you for existing, then Kacchan will finally realize I'm not useless like he says I am."

She immediately thought of the scenes of bullying between Izuku and Bakugou, remembering to put herself in the memories instead of Izuku. She let them play at the forefront of her mind, knowing it was likely the One For All users could see her memories.

Her mind suddenly went into chaos, the One For All users sounding angry and horrified.

'What the hell?' The harsh voice from before stated' Who would allow that kind of thing happen to a child?!'

'I know, it's horrible.' A the first voice to have spoken in her head said softly.' She didn't deserve that regardless of being related to him or not. The fact she still cares for that boy is horrible, I would have told her mother if I was her.'