Ch 5. Battle Training: Part 2

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki crouched in front of the Bomb, her team was the Villains and Mashirao and Asui were the Hero team and she couldn't help but wince at the irony of her and Todoroki were on the Villain team. The two people who had Villains for relatives, were on the Villain team. She could feel her Uncle's concern leaking through, but she pushed it aside and focused on preventing anyone from getting through to the bomb while Todoroki patrolled.

Ideally, she would have liked Todoroki to be the defence as his Ice was perfect for that, but her classmate had been stubborn and eventually she just accepted the defence role. She ran her tongue over her lips, keeping a close eye on the points within the room that someone could possibly walk or hop through.

Using Float, she hovered over the bomb and trick the people into thinking the device was not guarded, then she could drop onto the person. It wasn't the most honourable strategy, but she couldn't afford to care right now.

'I may not be a fan of her, but the brat does have a good head on her shoulders.' Second's voice stated approvingly, making Yuki smirk, realizing she was winning the gruff and cold man over.

Just then, Asui hopped into the room and perked up as she spotted the bomb, but before she could make a move, Yuki dropped down and landed behind her. With a swift strike she landed a blow on the back of the girls neck, thanking her self defence classes from her previous life for the move.

With a cold expression, she turned her head towards the entrance of the room. Surprisingly Todoroki hadn't finished the fight of yet, meaning it was possible Mashirao had been able defeat the other in surprise hand-to-hand combat.

Honestly she wouldn't mind going against the martial artist, although she was fairly certain that Mashirao was a higher level martial artist then her. Even though she had been twenty-five in her former life, she hadn't really had a chance to grow up or more accurately move on with her life.

She had been just still, not really moving forward or backwards, just floating aimlessly without a true purpose. That was going to change, she had a goal and people to protect, she wasn't going to let any of them down. Yoichi, the other vestiges, All Might, and her classmates...she'd protect all of them with her life.

Taking a deep breath, she waited for Mashirao to arrive or for All Might's voice to sound indicating something had happened. Part of her felt bad for the obviously poor match up, but it was something she wasn't going to hesitate to take advantage of.

Sadly, it wasn't even five minutes later that All Might called out the Villain team had won, making her sigh as she hadn't really gotten a chance to truly show off. Asui had been easy to take down and Mashirao had been defeated by her teammate, but she just shrugged and let her defences lower before making her way back to the observatory.

As she walked into the room, she noticed that Todoroki was extremely stiff as if something had happened while she had been guarding the fake bomb, biting her lip she decided to go and ask if something was wrong.

"Todoroki, you ok?" Yuki asked gently as she walked up to the boy, earning a surprised expression from the partial redhead." Your really stiff, did something happen?"

"I broke my vow, I got angry when Mashirao taunted me about something...personal." Todoroki stated bluntly and Yuki winced, that meant family related, although she supposed this was an opportunity to get her classmate to face his dislike of his fire early.

"Todoroki, that burn on your face and your fear of using your fire...are you...safe at home?" Yuki asked gently, making sure her eyes showed concern and sympathy." I know what it's like to be tormented growing up, I only recently met the requirements of my Quirk and as such have been seen as Quirkless most of my life...it was torture, if you need someone to vent too, then I can help."