🌸Prologue:Little Princess🌸

Planet Earth home of two species,two similar yet so different species:

Humans and Mermaids

Humans have claimed the ground while mermaids chose life in sea. This water beings can also walk on land, but for many reasons, it's a taboo theme for them.
Spilt on 8 kingdoms,mermaids peacefully lived their lives in depths of oceans. Princess of each Kingdom is given a majestic power of song in order to defend their homes from vile creatures that longed for magical pearls,which usually hanged around their necks.

First is kingdom of North Pacific where rules pink mermaid princess Lucia.Her pearl is one of the strongest,pink mermaid pearl, while her voice is as beautiful as she is.This blonde princess has a heart of gold and innocence of a child.

Second kingdom is Kingdom of South Pacific,where lives yellow mermaid princess Coco. This mermaid princess was holder of yellow pearl,and best friend of orange princess.

Third is kingdom of North Atlantic where rests green mermaid princess Rina. Her stern yet kind heart was difficult to understand while her green pearl sang tunes of unknown love.

Fourth kingdom of South Atlantic where lives blue mermaid princess Hanon.Enthusiastic and heartwarming noble whose eyes reflect the shine of her azure pearl.

Fifth kingdom of Arctic ocean where resides dark blue mermaid princess Noel.Twin sister of Antarctic princess.

Sixth kingdom of Antarctic Ocean where lives purple mermaid princess Karen.Twin sister of Noel and cold hearted toward anyone but her twin.

Seventh kingdom of Indian Ocean where lived orange mermaid princess Sara.Once the purest voice of all princess,but now her heart was consumed by hatred and betrayal turning her into black Sea creature without a hope.

Last one is the kingdom of Mediterranean sea.Place where is settled next Ocean Aurora goddess, mermaid princess Lillian.

This is story of a little aurora princess who will save the world

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every year on same date all nobles from water kingdoms gather in one palace. In Meditteranean kingdom's castle. Little girl named Lillian, nicknamed Lily, is a princess of that kingdom and youngest of three royal siblings. Her mother queen Diana will hold today big party regarding her youngest daughter's birthday. Little princess will turn her 5th year of living and On this occasion everyone are invited. Little princess was in her room getting ready for the enormous party while her mind was wondering if her cousins Noel and Karen will arrive,along with her friends. Lily heard light knocking on her doors.

"Come in",her high yet melodious voice spoke gently when her mother walked in before excitedly hugging her beautiful daughter.

"Lily,my little water flower, today you are turning 5. I'm so happy. Your sisters cant wait to see you",proudly mother spoke.

"Mom i don't want to go. Hana is so mean to me,while Sharon just watch her sister bully me. They are terrible", Lily whispered last part slightly scared from her older sisters.

"Don't worry Lily,they won't do anything. Now come with me,party will start",queen took princess' hand before walking out.

🌸Lily's p.o.v🌸

Mom and I appeared in a beautifully decorated hall full of mermaids whose eyes traced our each step.Squeezing her hand I tried to signal her how nervous I am but she only smiled before letting go of my hand.

"I want to thank you all for coming on my youngest daughters 5th birthday. I'm so happy and proud. Please everyone have fun on this party",soon clapping sound echoed through whole palace.