🌸Beach party🌸

🌸Lily's p.o.v🌸

I was in shopping centre with Hanon,Luchia,Rina,Del and Kaito.Kaito and I made a bet, that i fully intend to win,so I need to find a swimsuit for beach party pretty soon. Of course I don't plan on losing since quiet a high price for that will be paid. Trying many swimsuits non actually gained my attention.
Exhausted I sat on chair near the changing room while Luchia,Hanon and Del were looking for a swimsuit.Rina moved next to me holding her book.

"They are quite exited about this",Rina chuckled at my poor soul.

"Yeah,a little too much...",I replied sighing.

"Do you know in what mess did you put yourself into?",Rina with a serious look glanced at my smaller figure.

"I know...But I did it for Lucia.She loves him,and I need to help her.Also he isn't human",exclaiming this taller female froze with shock.

"What?!?!?",She shouted as I quickly covered her mouth with my hand.

"Shh.Not so loud.Lucia can hear us",I whispered shushing her.

"What do you mean he isn't human?",she asked confused.

"As I said he isn't human for sure,I don't know what he is.His aura and energy is really strange....probably stronger then human's",I explained making her nod.

"You are right,how have I not noticed it before?",she scolded herself before letting me finish.

"And somehow that energy resemble on someone",I mumbled last part.

"On who?"

"I...still don't know"

Hanon was holding bright pink bikini with too much glitter everywhere. Both Rina and I made a disgusting face before showing it away.

"This?"

"No.100% no",we spoke in union.

"Okey Okey next one",blue haired girl spoke jumping back in search.
Next was Lucia with navy blue one with black ribbons.It was cute but...
Not my style at all.

"Kawaii,but I don't like one-piece swimsuits",a sigh left her lips as I commented this.

"Again in search",she muttered going back to her section.

Del was last one with a perfect match. The bikini was all covered in white and black straps,small white pearls covered ends of bra and panties accompanied with cute ribbon in the middle of both upper and lower part.

Changing as fast as I could I practically run out of small room to show off new piece. Needless to say whole shop was looking at me,some blushing,some looking enviously at me while my friends all cheered and gave thumbs up.'This will be a success' I thought slyly smiling at my future win.

"You look beautiful",Lucia praised, Hanon could only nod,showing how shocked,in a good way,she was.

"It will be fun tomorrow when we go to the beach",Del cheekily stated causing Rina to return same manner.

"Yeah,can't wait"

"Kaito Domoto be ready for me,I will win this bet",cheering for our future success we made our way toward cashier.

With Kaito

I walked through shop wanting to find some new surfing equipment.My thoughts were consumed by beautiful white haired girl against who I'm determined to win a bet.  Finishing g with packing last thing on shopping list,I called my friend Daisuke about tomorrow's plan for beach.Two of us made a special plan about how to win tbe bet without too much trouble. Our plan is going great for now I will surely. Girls walked out of shop next to mine, all happy and chattery. Grinding widely i walked past them full of sudden confidence.