Little of Lily's future

#Lily's p.o.v#

Hiiii!!!!!!!!!As you all now I'm Lily Domoto.Domoto,how yu ask?!? Well after everything we've been through,Gaito and I decided to merry.Our wedding was small on land,in water,well that's different story.On land we had our wedding in Pearl piari.Only our close friends and family were there.In water,my mother decided to make BIG party.Of course me and Gaito didn't have right to say 'NO'.So we decided to let her do whatever she want.We had so much fun on both parties.Our first wedding night.*BLUSHING LIKE CRAZY* Well it was wild,and great.After year of our merriage i got pregnant.I give a birth to twins.Two boys,one had Gaito's silver hair and my eyes other one had my aurora curly hair,and Gaito's reddish eyes.They were perfect.Boy with my hair we named Kai and his twin Rio.They never parted from me,Gaito sometimes had jealousy attack.I calmed him down when i kiss him.Our lives were never boring.Year after i give birth Luchia got pragnent.She and Kaito had Baby girl named Dia.She was mapped Kaito,just she had Luchia's personality.Always clumsy and happy.

Well our lives were full of adventures,funny moments,romantic moments....I love you all,and see you in some other life.Sayonara,and good luck in finding your own happiness.I hope you will all be happy just like I was.GOOD LUCK!!!<3<3<3