🌸LITTLE TROUBLE🌸

🌸Third person p.o.v🌸

Few weeks has passed since three mermaids have arrived and started living on land. Even through it didn't pass too much time,paperwork and homework has been piling up on aurora princess' desk. Her head was deeply dug in giant mountains of worksheets.

"Princess,you are working too much. You need some rest,please...",Del pleaded holding a cup of tea in her hands.

"That would be impossible and you should know that very well. This president-princess-student duty really takes a lot of time and energy",Lily explained stretching her tired body and taking a cup from her friend.

"I know,but it's not healty for you to just stay in your room and do paperwork.Why don't we go for a swim?",Del suggested knowing that her friend would never refuse that offer.

"Let's go"

As said two of them went for a fast swim.Step by step they took in sea water their transformation was closer and closer until a bright light engulfed both of them.

Lillian was first one to transform,her short hair grew longer while instead of her legs a gorgeous rainbow color tail appeared. Her not so small chest were covered by a pair of colorful shells from which center point fell few rows of pearls tied on the end of bra.

Something similar wore Delfina but her's was much simpler and duller color,showing off perfectly her mysterious personality.
Both of them headed in unknown direction only wishing to clear out their minds when a scream broke peace they established.
Nodding at one another they two mermaids wondered in direction where screams come from.

Suddenly they saw another pair of mermaid princess's.It were non other than pink and azure pearl holders,and were they in great trouble.A water cage was their prison while songs of sea creatures took away their ability to sing.

Blue eyed beauty couldn't watch her sisters getting tortured like that so she did only thing she could. She summoned her pet and order him to attack while she and Del free captured girls.Plan did work for a sec but it was not enough time to finish it,causing two other mermaids to be captured as well.

"Ah what a surprise...Aurora mermaid princess...I'm so lucky today",sinister laugh escaped his lips as his handsome face twisted in cruel grin.He was beautiful but his soul was black.

"Aren't you a beauty?",he whispered moving closer to them especially looking at Lily.He felt drawn toward her.That attraction was both fatal and painful yet he enjoyed it. Just when he was about to grab her face she slapped away his hand earning another laugh.

'Looks like I got no other choice' Lily though suddenly grabbing Lucia's microphone and drowning into wonderful notes of her music.

Withing her first words of song creatures couldn't hold anymore and immediately disappeared leaving screaming guy by himself.His head was hurting as hell and at verge of breaking he vanished into nothingness with only few words left as goodbye "The next time we meet..You will be mine"

Water cage dispersed leaving four females all alone.Lucia was about to thank new princess only to be faced by her disappointed expression. Multicolor mermaid threw mic at blonde before leaving with her friend in direction of a deep sea.Hanon being the resonable one wanted to fallow them but stopped seeing her best friend's anxious reaction.

"Don't worry we will win next time",with that two of them left to Pearl piari ready for some good lecture time by Hipo.

With Lily•

"Are you alright?", Del asked only to receive no answer.

When they arrived home,they were greeted by Rina's angry face.