🌸Kidnapped🌸

🌸Lily's p.o.v🌸

Today,Kaito and Lucia are going on a date.We planned it all,clothes,places where will they go,small picnic...I hope Lucia will be alright on her own,after all she is the clumsy one in love.Then suddenly i had a vision.

VISION

"Three mermaid princesses will be present there so when the time comes you will attack. I hope this time you will succeed in capturing them,for your own good",silver haired male chuckled darkly as Dark lovers fearfully fawned over their master.

VISION OVER

'This won't end good' I thought looking at enthusiastic blonde.

"Lucia,you need to be careful",I whispered to her.

"Why?What will happen?",she wondered quietly.

"I had a vision some guy commanding to Dark lovers.They will attack today",I explained.

"We will be careful",she resured me  before leaving.
Turning around I said same thing to Hanon and Rina that I said to Lucia. Making a quick plan we made our way in order to search sea of any danger.

Rina took west part,Hanoi east and I what was left over.After sometime of searching I decided to go to look for Hanon and Rina,because I didn't find anything. Then I heard Yuri's voice,her cruel laughter echoed quite far as I followed it. There in Yuri's water spirals were captured Rina and Hanon.In order to save them I stepped in front of smaller girl catching her off the guard. She let two of my friends go before catching me in their place.

"Run,Hanon,Rina,run",I shouted as two of them tried to free me.

Then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up I was in some kind of cage,on devilfish while Yuri swam next to us.

"Oh,what a great day.I captured aurora mermaid princess.Gaito-sama will prise me with a kiss.I can't wait",she sang dreamily.

"Yuri let me go.Let me go you insolent brat",I tried to break free only to be shocked back.

"No,no,no.Be a good little mermaid and don't move or talk",with those words,she shocked me another time,this time much stronger,making me lose my conscious for the second time.

~~~~~~~

This time when I woke up I was in some kind of throne room.There stood Yuri and one more figure.It was tall male figure dresded in all black with only silver hair as brightest contrast.I heard their small talk.

"Gaito-sama I captured aurora mermaid princess",Yuri happily stated jumping up and down like child.

"Hahahha,great job Yuri.You made me proud",he said smirking while petting her green hair.

"Thank you Gaito-sama",Yuri purred when another person walked in.

With my luck it was non other than a guy from few days ago. The one that tried to capture Lucia and Hanon but I stopped him. Just when I was about to stand up,he grabbed my arms,tore off chain of my necklace and trew beautiful pearl,that i secretly regained from Kaito,toward silver haired male.My tail immediately disappeared as in its place remained pale human legs.Weak,I felt so weak and helpless.All strength left my body and slowly I fell forward,just to be caught by blond male.

"You are mine Aurora mermaid princess.Only mine",he whispered in my ear before I passed out.

For the third time, I woke up in spacious unknown room.My body was previously positioned on big black bed. My head wad aching like a hammer of 100kg fell on it.As I placed hand on my forehead I stared remembering what happened today.
I hate when I pass out.Especially when that happens few rimes in row.
I was in some kind of dress.(Second dress from left).It was black and it had white belt.Then I lifted my head and saw same guy standing on the door frame.