Chapter 7

"W-wait what?" Asuka gasped, "she's a different person right now!"

"Ahh, yes," Kazuya rasped, "Nakano is my name." Nakano was laughing and blood was coming down her left eye.

"Where is Kazuya?! What did you do to her?!" Misa demanded.

"I can come and go whenever I want, I'm just using her body, I am actually one of Kai's curse companions, and I'm in her head at all times," Nakano laughed, horns started to grow on her head and she looked at the boys, "well, if it isn't the dragon warriors, I am not going to give any introductions to you, since you know what we're doing, so, do you want me to go?"

"Yes!" Miyuki screamed, Nakano chuckled and lifted her hands.

"Then stab her eye, make sure it's deep," Nakano shrugged, "simple, now you would be safe."

"No! We're not killing her!" Misa exclaimed, Nakano rolled her eyes.

"Pathetic, it's hard to believe these weaklings are the elements," Nakano scoffed, "I hate it here, I'm going to go somewhere, maybe my style." She faced her palm towards the walls and opened a portal.

"No!" Misa and Miyuki screamed as Nakano was walking in, they both jumped into the portal as it closed.

"Misa! Miyuki!" Asuka cried, the portal faded away and Asuka was banging her fist on the wall, "they're in trouble! Where are they!"

"They're going to get killed if we don't go now," Samui hissed, he took the scroll and wrote Misa and Miyuki's name on it, a portal opened and Samui, Ryujin, and Hiroki went in.

"Karuo, stay with Asuka, it's too dangerous for her to go with us," Hiroki rapidly told him, Karuo nodded as they ran into their portal.

*******************************

"Don't move!" Miyuki whispered, "I don't think she knows where behind here."

"Then we better shut up, this place is so hideous, we're literally breathing ash," Misa coughed, "we can't stay here for long, it can damage our lungs, one, and two we have a chance of getting killed by that horned cursed Nakano monster thing."

"W-wait, what's that?" Miyuki stuttered, pointing at a bright light forming in the air, it opened into a portal and the boys came running out of it, "it's the boys! They came for us?" Miyuki and Misa waved their hands from the back of the rock to get their attention, Hiroki noticed them and ran towards them with Samui and Ryujin right behind. They sat right next to them, Misa and Miyuki tried to give innocent smiles as Ryujin and Samui were making angry faces at them.

"Uhh, friendship is key, right?" Miyuki chuckled nervously.

"Are you guys crazy?" Samui hissed, "what you see right there is not Kazuya at the moment, and she won't hesitate to kill you at all."

"But we can't just leave her here, Nakano will take over her body, and we'll lose her forever, Hiroki, as her trainer, you won't abandon her, right?" Misa asked desperately.

"We'll get her back, but we need to find a way to put the curse seal on her, Nakano is very powerful, she may be Kai's minion but her power is way beyond Kai's understanding, it seems she hasn't revealed it to him yet," Hiroki explained, he looked at them with a serious face, "we shouldn't leave Kazuya to roam around like this, especially from what sensei told me, she's a Dragon of Hell, like Kai."

"Is that why she has horns?" Miyuki asked, Hiroki nodded and held his head.

"We need to be careful, if Nakano transforms into the Dragon of Hell, it'll be the end of all of you, she can break the seals in a blink of an eye," Hiroki sighed, "I'm thinking of training Kazuya to control the curse while using her elemental power, it's the best I can do for now."