Chapter 14

Dragon of Power POV---(aka. The four-headed dragon of the merging of the boys, the boys are talking through the dragon's head)

All four heads shot thick blasts of four different powers, Kai used his ball of cursed magic to block it, but he could only block one. The rest of them blasted him back and made him crash into a nearby forest. He roared and shot a huge ray from his core, bigger than before. Hiroki blew out a huge red flame of fire to block it.

"He's been weakened because of the amount of magic he used before," Karuo pointed out.

"Let's get rid of him, he's a danger to all," Ryujin frowned.

"We will target his core," Samui said, shooting sharp icicles onto his chest, they stabbed through and frost started to spread around his chest. Ryujin shot a pressured blast of water and shattered the ice, his whole chest was broken and his core was visible.

"Quickly! Go!" Hiroki exclaimed, he blasted a bit of cursed magic but it only made a crack, Kai was furiously roaring while trying to regrow to roots that protected it.

"Come on guys, we have to destroy it before the hole closes back up, and it already started to!" Ryujin shouted to them while blasting water at it. It did some damage but not enough.

"I got it! I'll keep the hole open, you guys go and destroy it," Karuo exclaimed, he took his roots and pulled the flesh to the opposite direction to slow the growth. Kai was viciously clawing the roots to break them.

"Guys! Combine our powers!" Hiroki shouted as Samui and Ryujin charged up their powers into Hiroki.

"Shoot it!" Ryujin strained. They shot all their charged power at the same time as Karuo was holding the roots as hard as he could, ripping Kai's flesh.

"If we destroy Kai's core, he'll be weaker than any of us, before he gets back to his human form, the explosion will kill him," Hiroki informed them. Ryujin nodded and they shot the combined blast right into Kai's core, they kept holding the power's pressure and made it even more strong. Kai's core started to crack and then it was breaking into half, releasing a bright purple light. Kai was roaring loudly and he tried to deflect the ray using his talon, but it exploded right off, making purple magic leak from the wound. Hiroki added more power and finally, the core split into half.

"Shatter it!" Samui exclaimed, Ryujin and Karuo nodded and Samui shot hundreds of icicles all around while Karuo made another root while holding Kai's flesh to combine with the icicles. Ryujin added blue fire and Hiroki added dark fire, they all roared and the attacks collided into the core, it shattered into pieces and Kai's dragon started to glow. He made an ear-piercing roar and he was holding his chest.

"He's going to explode!" Ryujin exclaimed, "protect the girls!" Ryujin tried to shield them with all his effort, Hiroki got up and started surrounding the village, the girls, and the rest of the boys with the rest of his magic, "Hiroki! What the hell are you doing?!"

"There is no other magic that can protect you all from the explosion except mine, which includes a special curse not even Nakano contains," Hiroki replied, making a serious face, "the rest of it is good enough to protect you all."

"What about you?!" Karuo demanded worriedly and in panic.

"I can't protect myself with the amount of magic I am using, so let's just pray that I survive," Hiroki replied, straining, Samui widened his eyes as Kai started to glow even more and a huge exploding sound was made. Hiroki turned to them and made a small smile.

"Hiroki!" Samui shouted at the top of his voice. Their whole surroundings turned white as Kai's dragon exploded with a huge amount of magic releasing into the air. The boys' dragon was thrown back and the explosion started burning their dragon away.