Chapter 9

The girls watched Kazuya just blankly stare at her dinner, she had no smile, and it was one of her favorite meals to eat.

"Kazuya, are you not hungry?" Asuka asked gently.

"No," she replied, still looking at her food, Misa and Miyuki looked at each other.

"So, are you going to keep staring at it?" Miyuki asked, Kazuya looked at her, her eyes looking emotionless and unreadable, "Kazuya?"

"What do my actions have to do with any of you guys?" Kazuya asked, looking back down, the boys looked at each other and sighed, "I'm just gonna go lay down, my head hurts anyway." Kazuya left the table and went inside of the room.

"Is she alright, this isn't the Kazuya we know," Asuka told them, Hiroki sighed and shook his head.

"It's the curse, it seems Nakano is draining her immensely," Hiroki replied.

"Draining her?!" Miyuki demanded, "So what happens when she's fully drained?"

"I'm not sure," Hiroki sighed, Miyuki gritted her teeth. She got up and grabbed Hiroki by the collar, the boys became alarmed and got up, but Hiroki put a palm up to stop them.

"Tell us everything you know, because Kazuya is now in danger!" Miyuki exclaimed, Hiroki looked at her with a straight face.

"I'm telling you, I'm not sure," Hiroki repeated, "I may have the curse but I trained and took over my creature, and her curse is definitely different." Miyuki held his collar even tighter, Asuka and Misa widened their eyes.

"Miyuki--" Asuka started.

"If you know something, tell us instead of keeping it to yourself!" Miyuki hissed, she was really angry. Misa ran towards her and tried to hold her back.

"Miyuki! Stop! Hiroki is trying his best!" Misa exclaimed, "you can't blame him!"

"Miyuki, I understand the pain you're going through, the pain you're all going through," Hiroki told her, "it's hard, I know. But we can only do so much, curses aren't always going to get out of you if I'm being honest, it's Kazuya who has to do the work, so I'm preparing her for that." Miyuki let go and her face was saddened.

"This is a disaster, Kazuya at this point isn't Kazuya," Miyuki muttered, Hiroki looked at her and shook his head.

"I'm training her with my experience, and her element will help her, so you can have some confidence in her," Hiroki soothed, "besides, how would Kazuya feel if you didn't support her?"

"Not very happy, I guess," Asuka sighed. Miyuki slapped her head and looked back at Hiroki.

"Sorry for grabbing you," Miyuki apologized, Hiroki smiled.

"It's alright, it's something that I can understand," Hiroki soothed.

"For sure," Samui nodded, "it's getting late."

"Alright, well, if that's all for today, I'm going to bed," Miyuki yawned, "plus, today was exhausting."

"Same here, see you in the morning guys," Misa added, Asuka waved and followed them into the room. The boys went into their room and Ryujin sighed.

"This is getting out of hand, Miyuki's training is getting pretty messed up because she can't stop thinking about Kazuya," Ryujin sighed, "but I don't blame her, it's a worrying matter."

"Asuka seems fine, but she does worry sometimes," Karuo added, Samui nodded.

"How's it going with her, Hiroki?" Samui asked, Hiroki sighed and sat on the bed.