Chapter 8

Misa, Asuka, and Miyuki sat with Kazuya for hours and even slept without peace in the night, worried about what might happen.

"Asuka, are you feeling alright?" Misa asked, Asuka was shifting left and right constantly and she had a worried yet brave look on her face.

"I'm just thinking if I should heal her or not, I learned how to heal," Asuka replied.

"She doesn't need to be healed, she's only been sleeping for one day and a night, and we've been useless ever since, she'll wake up, hopefully," Miyuki said nervously. The next morning, the three of them were sleeping in the weirdest place of the room, Asuka was on Misa's bed, Misa and Miyuki were on the floor. Kazuya got up painfully and rubbed her eyes, she unconsciously walked to the bathroom and freshened up.

"What time is it?" she groaned, while trying to get the blurriness of her sight away, she didn't pay attention to the girls and walked out of the room, still clueless that they were right there.

******************************

"Well, this is all I could find," Ryujin said, "but Nakano isn't going to get defeated easily." Their door suddenly creaked open and they all turned their attention towards it, Kazuya came in and eyed them closely.

"Hey boys, what's up?" she asked, holding her head, she felt like she forgot so many things, "do you mind telling me what happened, I can't seem to remember much."

"It seems whenever Nakano takes over Kazuya and goes away, a small part of her memory also goes," Karuo pointed out, "Nakano is smarter than she looks."

"Do you at least remember a small part?" Hiroki asked, she nodded.

"I remember everything, up until, well, ugh, I guess when--I don't remember the full conversation I had with Nakano while I was in my head," Kazuya replied.

"So it's not your memory, it's the memories you make in your head while Nakano is controlling your body," Karuo fixed, "don't worry about it right now Kazuya." Kazuya nodded and walked out, still holding her head.

"She's really changed, she would stay longer and be more enthusiastic, or try to beat the crap out of me," Ryujin said, "Hiroki, try training her to control now, I think she mastered the basics of her element enough."

"I was actually thinking of doing that," Hiroki pointed out, "it's better to focus on that for now." Hours later when everyone gathered in the living room, they had a sudden awkward silence.

"So," Misa started, "ok wait, first of all, Kazuya, how do you feel?"

"I'm alright, thanks for asking," Kazuya replied.

"Wait, could you hear us when we were talking?" Miyuki asked suddenly.

"I could hear you, when Nakano takes over me, I basically go into my head with Nakano and I have to watch everything, that's all I remember, but I have no memory of the conversations I have with her," Kazuya replied.

"So you remember that you talked with her, but you don't remember what you talked about?" Samui asked, confused.

"Yeah I guess," Kazuya shrugged, but she gave a sideways glance to Misa and Miyuki, who looked very weird with their expressions.

"Hey, do you remember something to do with family blood?" Misa asked, Kazuya lifted an eyebrow.

"No? Family blood?" Kazuya asked in confusion.

"She doesn't remember," Miyuki muttered, the boys looked at them.

"Is something wrong?" Ryujin asked, lifting an eyebrow.