Differences and Truth Revealed

(Y/N) POV

I've been spending the past couple days in the room. Ever since my parents came, I haven't been able to face anyone. Even the girls. Sure, they've spoken to me and tried to get me to get up but I can't. How could I be so weak? I thought I had gotten better but as soon as I saw them, I saw the look in my dad's eyes. It brought back everything they told me, and they were right.

I'm weak.

I'm a burden.

I don't deserve friends.

I shouldn't be alive.

"(Y/N)." I looked up and saw Sarah there at the door.

"Hey." Was all I said. She came over to the bed and sat, wrapping her arms around me.

"Don't." She said in a hoarse whisper, like she was about to cry.

"Don't what, sis?"

"Don't push us away. Don't think we'd be better off without you. Don't keep thinking you're a problem."

"I am a problem." I said looking down at the floor in between my feet.

"No, you were only ever a problem to them. Even that's only because they're stupid and couldn't see how great you are. Come on." She said standing up and reaching her hand out to me. "Don't make me knock your ass out and carry you out of the room."

I sighed taking her hand and standing up. "Careful what you say, sis. If Ruby heard you swear you'd be in trouble." I chuckled dryly. She smiled at me.

"Let's go for a walk. I'll let the girls know."

"Okay." She lead me by the wrist, like she was afraid I'd float away like a balloon if she let go.

We walked around the school for a few hours, having small conversations but mostly in silence. She knew I needed her here, but she also knew I didn't want to talk. We finally stopped and took a seat on Beacon Cliff, staring at the forest. She finally broke the silence after about another half-hour.

"You ever gonna tell me how bad it got?" That wasn't the question I was expecting her to ask. I took a few minutes, thinking. It wasn't that I didn't trust her enough, far from it. I was afraid of how she'd react if she knew the truth of it.

"I Don't know, Sarah. I want to."

"So why don't you?"

"You've dealt with enough of my problems. You don't need that on you too." She looked almost angry for a second before her face softened again.

"Just promise you'll tell me at some point."

"Promise. It's getting dark now, we should head back."

"Okay." We stood and made our way back towards the school. When we made it to the courtyard, we separated and I saw Blake standing near the fountain. Her bow in her hands and her cat ears showing....WAIT WHAT?!

"Blake?" I said walking up to her. She turned to me and her eyes went wide.

"(Y/N)! What are you doing here? I thought you were with Sarah."

"I was, we just got back. Are you okay?" I asked coming closer to her. She took a half step back and I froze. "Sorry."

"Don't be (Y/N), I'm just not doing good right now and need some time away."

"Can I ask what happened?" I wanted to help, but she didn't seem to want my help.

"Weiss happened. Listen, they can tell you what happened but I need to get out of here for a while."