Telling the Team

A/N: Well I feel like I've said this a lot, but I'm sorry for disappearing again. I honestly did not know that it had been this long since I last updated. I'm not sure how to get myself to remember to keep updating but I am working on it. I also would like to thank you all for voting and/or following, it means a lot and it's what reminded me that it's been awhile. Again I'm sorry for the delay and will be working on it.

"I'm gonna kill them." Sarah says pacing the room after Y/n told her everything.

"No, Sarah you can't, you'll get expelled. I don't think I can do all this without knowing you're here." Y/n said still in bed, now that he calmed down the pain is finally hitting him and he can't move too much.

"You can, you have the girls to take care of you. Plus, I can send you letters while I'm on the run. Yeah, that'll work."

"Sarah, No."

"Sarah, yes?" Y/n just shook his head at her and gave her a pleading look. "Okay, you know that isn't fair, stop looking at me like that." He did not, in fact, stop looking at her like that. "Okay, Fine. I wont go after them, but I can't promise anything if they show up somewhere."

"Fine, I have a feeling you'll have help anyways." He said gaining a more serious look on his face. "I'm gonna tell the rest of the team."

"Are you sure you're ready for that?" Sarah said coming closer and grabbing his hand.

"I need to be. Blake almost died because of me and I can't keep this from them anymore."

"Y/n, they aren't going to hold it against you if you can't."

"I know, but Weiss convinced me you wouldn't run if you found out what I was hiding and you haven't. So, I need to believe they wont either. Will you stay with me when I tell them?"

"Of course, and I don't care how you came to be, I just love that you did. You'll always be my little brother no matter what, okay?"

"yeah." Y/n started tearing up after she said that and took a few minutes calming down. "I love you."

"I love you too, little bro. Ready?"

"Can you have Weiss come down first? I don't know what happened to my scroll after the fight so I can't ask her to but she's the only other one that knows so I want her here too."

"Oooh yeah, your scroll got pretty messed up in the fighting. so did your outfit, but I sent it back to the shop and he said he'll fix it for free and have the mount for your scroll made into a reinforced slot so that it hopefully wont get messed up in the future."

"Awesome, thank you. What about Citadel and Sparrow?"

"They're both fine, Ruby I think took extra care of them. although she had this geeky smile on her face when I asked them to hold onto them for you so I don't know what to expect." Y/n chuckled.

"She's either kept them in extremely good condition, or she took them apart to find out everything about them. Either way she's happy so it's okay."

"Okay I've asked Weiss to comedown without telling the others so she should be here any minute."

"Cool, what so you wanna do in the mean time?"

*Timeskip*

Weiss walked into the infirmary not knowing what to expect from the text that Sarah sent her but she got increasingly worried as she approached Y/n's door.

"Take that you loser, you've never beat me and you never will!" She heard Sarah's voice and immediately remembered Y/n's worries about telling her. Maybe she was wrong? She took off running for the door and burst through it readying herself for a fight until she looked and saw Sarah and Y/n staring at her and blinking while their hands were locked in a thumb-war. Of course it was this, why did she ever doubt that it was anything but this?