The Hunt Goes On

(Y/N) POV:

Ruby called the other teams to join the search while we headed back towards Vale. I was scared thinking about what could have happened to Sarah in these last four days. Would we find her? Would she hate me for not coming sooner? Would she be alive? I felt a hand on my shoulder and flinched away instinctively, distracted by my thoughts. I saw Yang there with a worried expression on her face.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you... Just wanted to see how you were doing."

"Don't be, and thanks." I said looking away from her lilac eyes.

"You okay?"

"I will be when we find her..... If we find her." I was holding back tears and wasn't sure if I could much longer.

"We will. Don't worry too much, Okay?" I appreciated the attempt to make me feel better but all I could do was nod a couple times and stay silent.

She walked back to her friends after that and Ruby got off the scroll. "Jaune said he'll gather team CFVY and head out immediately. We should come up with a game plan for the search." She said to the group of us.

"Where do you guys think we should start?" Yang asked everyone.

"Maybe the docks? There's a lot of places to hide out there." Blake answered.

"It's a good a place as any to start." Weiss said.

"Alright team and (Y/N)! let's find our friends and sister!" Ruby said energetically.

After we landed, I was the first one out of the bullhead. I turned to the group, "You should go on without me."

3rd POV:

"What? Why?" Yang and Ruby said together. They all had worried expressions on their faces, (Y/N) felt bad knowing he worried them but didn't want them to know that.

"I can take the roofs while you guys search down here. Plus you'll move faster without having to worry about me." Ruby's expression softened a bit before she answered.

"Okay, but stay close. signal us if you see anything." (Y/N) nodded and climbed the nearest dock warehouse. "Blake, follow him. I don't want anything to happen while we're separated." Blake nodded and followed (Y/N) to the roof, being careful that he doesn't notice her.

"Can we talk about him?" Weiss asked when they started walking again. "I get wanting to help but he seems to want to do this on his own."

"Can you blame him? He's never had anyone but Sarah and probably doesn't trust us." Yang answered as they peered through the windows of another warehouse, not seeing anything strange. Weiss looked down in thought as they walked to the next one. Then Ruby's scroll went off.

"It's Blake." She said answering the call. "Blake?"

"We found them, (Y/N) went ahead and I couldn't stop hi-" An explosion went off about four warehouses from where they are.

"We're on our way!" Ruby answered as they started running.

(Y/N) POV:

I blasted the door with a fire dust arrow from Citadel. Jumping down and charging through the doors, I saw eight White Fang members pointing their weapons at me. "WHERE IS SHE?!" I screamed. The member closest to me ran at me. I quickly drew another arrow and fired it into his leg, pinning it to the floor. I disconnected my blades and kicked his weapon from his hand, using the flat of my blade to knock him out. The others advanced. I steadied myself but I saw a black ribbon wrap around one of them and throw him into a nearby crate. I saw Blake enter through the massive hole I blew into the door.

"There's two of them! Get backup!" One of the grunts yelled and another ran towards the back. I ran through to the one who yelled and silence him with a quick jab to the throat. I connected my blades together and fired an ice dust arrow at the one running, freezing him in place. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain as the one I punched sliced up my back. I spun in place and went to one knee, punching the grunt in the gut making him back up. It hurt but I focused my aura to heal the wound faster while I shot another ice arrow into his leg so he couldn't move. I looked and saw Blake surrounded, I knocked an arrow but before I could fire she suddenly appeared behind one who sliced at the copy of her. As the others turned to fight her I shot my arrow, it split in midair with a thin cord between the two halves. The cord wrapped two of them together and forced them into each other, knocking them out. She handled the other two and nodded at me, I nodded back as the rest of team RWBY came into the warehouse.

"Whoa." was all Ruby said as she walked in, seeing what we had done.

I walked to the one with his leg frozen to the floor. "Where. Is. My. Sister?" I said in a deadly cold tone. I could see the fear in his eyes but he wouldn't give in.

"I won't tell." He said.

I drew an arrow from my hip and stabbed it into his shoulder covering his mouth with my other hand, muffling his scream. "I won't ask again." I could feel the shocked looks I was getting from the team, as well as hear their gasps.

"The girls we picked up are in the back! Please! Stop!" He pleaded with me but I didn't care.

"Who else is here?" I said twisting the arrow deeper into the wound.

"(Y/N)! Stop it!" I heard Ruby yell as she tackled me away at a blinding speed. "Come on. Let's go get them."

I stayed silent as I walked towards the rooms in the back. Suddenly I was thrown back by an explosion. I felt shrapnel tear through my aura and into me. My ears were ringing but I could see the girls running to me. As my vision and hearing cleared I saw a man in white with a bowler hat standing on the catwalk above us.

"Hello kiddies." He said with his cane pointing down at me. "Oh, Red, you're here too. Too bad I'm gonna have to kill you now." He said pointing his cane at her, He shot and I shoved Ruby out of the way taking the hit for her.

"(Y/N)!" I heard as I was caught by her. "Why did you do that?!"

"Bring her home. Please." I said as I blacked out.