Chillin

The team arrived at various times the next morning and worked on their own cases. With no urgent cases, they took the opportunity to ensure their paperwork was caught up. Jay contacted a few CI who he hadn't heard from in a while to check in with them. Adam and Kim arrived later than the others after dropping Makayla off at school. The morning went by uneventfully. Mid afternoon while the team was munching on their lunches at their desks.

"You know you need to start laying off the takeout Ruzek. That crap will catch up to you, you know." Kevin shook his head as he leaned over his glass container with his leftover lunch.

"I've got the metabolism of an 18 year old. I can still eat whatever I want. Besides, I go to the gym." Adam defended before biting off another fry.

"You go like once a week, who are you trying to kid." Jay pointed out jokingly.

Adam's cell buzzed on his desk and he quickly wiped his hands on a napkin before picking it up.

"We're on baby!" He exclaimed excitedly. "JD wants me to meet the boss tonight.They agreed to 22k.He's going to send me the address later. Nine thirty."

"Perfect, I was starting to get bored." Hailey commented before stealing one of Ruzek's fries and popping it into her mouth.