[REDACTED]

Meet Y/N L/N

(You can be anything you like... *insert picture here*)

Role: Bass & Guitar, Vocalist... T-T

Age: 19

Height: 213 cm/7 ft tall
(I'm gonna op his height because i rule this book lmao XD)

Likes: Music, Food, Instruments, Games, CiRCLE and his fans and haters

Dislikes: Bullies, Perverts, Wh**es, Pricks.

Personality: Smart, Hungry, Funny, Savage, and Sometimes kind. Sometimes a fighter.

I'm done. Another stupid book... Anyways-

7thDeathstar, also known as Y/n L/n is a towering figure on stage, standing at over seven feet tall with a almost muscular build that radiates an intimidating presence. A Bright orange starry eyes that seem to glint with an inner fire.

As a metal vocalist, 7thDeathstar's voice is a force to be reckoned with - raw, powerful, and capable of evoking a range of emotions from his audience. He can switch effortlessly between guttural screams and melodic crooning, commanding the attention of all who listen.

In addition to his vocal talents, 7thDeathstar is also an accomplished bassist and guitarist, seamlessly blending the three instruments together to create a unique sound that sets him apart from other musicians. He is equally comfortable shredding a guitar solo or holding down a steady bass line, showcasing his incredible versatility and musical prowess.

On stage, 7thDeathstar is a force of nature - moving with a frenzied energy that electrifies his audience. His wardrobe is a mix of a black uniform suit with a black hoodie underneath and black pants, and a pitch black converse sneakers. With his larger-than-life personality and unparalleled talent, 7thDeathstar is a true icon of the metal world. But is he really recognizable to others when he arrived in tokyo?

 But is he really recognizable to others when he arrived in tokyo?

This is your mask while performing. (Anger Mask)

Peace! :)) :D :))) <3