- fem 2 -

FOR MY GIRRRLLIESSSSS AND NON-MENNNNN :)))))))))

As Peter got more comfortable laying in your lap, your hands started to move down from his back to his waist. They rested there, holding his thin side contentedly and Peter made no attempt to stop it. You both just sat there on the bed, calmly existing and at peace until Peter stirred.

"Hey y/n?"

"Yes?" You respond, rubbing his sides affectionately.

He took a second to enjoy the feeling, closing his eyes and inhaling slowly.

"Can I see your chest?" He asked once he broke out of his coma.

The question caught you off guard, Peter was initiating something, you didn't know what, but it was something.

"I don't mind, flip around."

Peter turned his body to be facing you frontally, he watched curiously as you unbuttoned your top. It was cute to watch him stare as you took off your shirt and only your bra remained. You were about to undo that as well, but you waited.

"Alright Peter, well I've taken something off. It's your turn." You grin.

Peter's face blushed with red and he turned away,

"That...well...okay." He mumbled, starting to unbutton his own shirt as well.

You watched as he slid it off his shoulders, his body was slim but toned in some areas as well. Most noticeable was his v-line that was certainly a buffet of eye candy, the only off-put was the dreadful amount of bruises that littered his skin. His weight shifted on your lap,

"Now...now it's your turn." He said, his eyes met yours again anxiously.

Your mouth upturned in a smirk—so Peter did want to continue this game of undressing.

"Alright," You smile, "Then we get to play my game afterwards." You whisper, and he just watched in wonder as you begin to slide off your pants.

Once you finished he took a second before taking off his own, carefully sliding off his belt and placing it neatly beside him. When he had slipped off his trousers he revealed beautiful long legs, a secret desire nagged at you to be squeezed in between his pretty thighs. You ignored it—for now, and you both just admired the others body. After a few seconds of comfortable silence, you crawled closer to him.

"Peter, have you ever slept with a women before?"

He took some time before nodding his head,

"I wouldn't consider it sex but yes I've... experienced it."

"And have you ever had a women peg you?" You ask.

His eyebrows knotted in confusion,

"I'm not sure I understand." He admitted, his eyes lowering.

"Alright, so when a male penetrates another male he has a penis to do so, so to penetrate a male while being a women you wear something around your waist to mimic a penis." You explain, his eyes were still perplexed and you sighed.

"So...a women pretends to have male genitals for sex?"

Your face wrinkled a little as you let the words sink in, and then you slightly nodded,

"I guess so. It would make more sense if you—well, had it happen to you." You shrugged.

He nodded his head in understanding, and then the same silence developed once more. But this time an unspoken thought floated around, one of lust and eagerness—it was mutual—but the other didn't know that.