- 5 -

Ok but we love girlboss eleven 😍🥰🙏🏼<33333
also trigger warning 😋

Eleven was at the slot game, practicing just like Henry had said to her when she heard the door open. She knew who it was, even before she felt a gentle hand on her shoulder. Dr. Brenner had finally come back to check on her, but she was tired of him. She wanted Henry back.

"Where is the guard?" Eleven asked him, and she could feel his hand tense.

"He is being taken care of." He said reassuringly.

"And you are..." Eleven paused and looked at him, "...hurting him again?"

Dr. Brenner sighed, he sat down beside her and took her hand in his own.

"Eleven, he is using you. He only wants to control you, and use your power."

Just like you Papa. Eleven thought in her head—she glared at him.

"Eleven you are still a child, and I want to protect you. Can you allow me to do so?" He said, a tint of impatience on his tongue.

Eleven stood up, clenching her fists.

"No."

Dr. Brenner sighed,

"Then I'm afraid you have to go to the room if we can't understand each other. Remember, I only want to protect—"

"No," Eleven interrupted, she turned around to look at him, her eyes bore into his with intensity, "You hurt me. You hurt the guard. You protect yourself, Papa." She said, looking down at him still.

Brenner looked into her eyes and then broke away,

"Guards, please take Eleven away."

They started walking towards her when she outstretched her hand, lifting one into the air and throwing him against the wall. He fell and crumpled onto the floor, the other took out his radio and began to speak.
Eleven pulled him closer and ripped the walkie out of his hands, crunching it in midair and scattering it across the floor. She then threw him against a wall as she did the other.

She heard Dr. Brenner stand and she turned around to look at him, she wiped the blood from her nose on her sleeve.

"Calm down Eleven. This isn't like you. Let's go back to your room together, how about that?" He said—she could feel he was on edge.

"No. No more rooms, no more hurting, I want out. Out of here." She said firmly.

"Eleven you can't just leave," He said, walking closer to her, "What would your family here think?" He said with sincerity dripping in his tone.

She shook her head,

"Then we all leave. All of us." She demanded, glaring at him still.

"I can't allow—"

Eleven turned around and ran out the doors, she heard Dr. Brenner close behind her and she slammed the doors shut with her powers, ripping a support pole from the ceiling and using it to block the door from opening. Then she kept running. She opened every door she saw that had kids inside, shouting at them to leave before sprinting on.

Henry felt cold.
He felt chillingly cold, his skin prickled with goosebumps as he trembled.

He looked around and saw nothing. Nothing except a black void, at his feet was a puddle that stretched across the ground. He was in the exact same shape as when he was at the bedside, but he didn't have shoes. His feet were curled into themselves to find some kind of warmth, but to no avail he felt as frozen as ever. He looked at his hands, and as much as they were trembling no discolor was appearing. Whatever cold was effecting him wasn't harming him—only making him feel it.