- 7 -

Y'all already know shits about to go down...😀

y/n pov:

You all were waiting at the door, Eleven's eyes were closed, and they had been for a few minutes. Henry had explained quietly that she was looking through the building to find a good escape route, and that she did it with her mind and had to concentrate. Currently his hand was held onto yours, drawing circles in your palm with a single finger. Although it tickled a bit, you kept finding comfort in his face. He was anxiously bouncing his leg and biting his lip slightly, you let your other hand find his face and cupped his cheek. He looked at you and half smirked,

"Is that your attempt at calming me?" He whispered in a sarcastic manner.

You nodded your head and smirked back at him,

"We'll it's working, congrats." He sighed quietly, placing his weight into your palm and lowering his eyes.

You glanced at Eleven—her eyes were still closed and she still looked busy with searching. Your lips upturned into a smile and you slowly started to slip a finger out from under Henry's chin, and made it prod his lips. He opened his eyes and looked at you in a confused manner, then slowly he opened his mouth just enough for your forefinger to slip past.

"Your fingers better be clean." He mumbled softly, closing his mouth around the digit.

"Oh they aren't, I actually just finished masturbating—"

Henry spat out your finger and wiped his mouth, recoiling in disgust before getting into your face,

"Y/n you dirty—"

"I'm ready." A soft voice said.

You both looked down to Eleven who was standing awkwardly, playing with the ends of her dress timidly.

You exhaled, "Eleven, please poke us if you need our attention, or are feeling uncomfortable." You finished with a sigh.

"Okay," She replied, "I'm ready to go now."

Henry's hand grabbed the doorknob before looking back at you both,

"Well then let's get out of here."

Once you were all gathered outside of the door and had shut it, you all stood in the empty hallway. It was chillingly silent, and only the electric hum was heard beside the breathing of your camaraderie. The halls were deathly quiet and as you looked at both ends they looked exactly the same, white walls, white tile, white ceiling with graining bright white lights glaring down from it. Seeing what you had lived in for so many years only made you itch to escape even more, and so you were the first to step off and away from the doorway.

Your footsteps made a clacking noise but then just receded to an echo, you looked back and Henry and Eleven were right beside you. Eleven was gripped onto your pant sleeve, you could tell her breathing was scattered. Slowly you went down to one knee, cupping her hands and looking at her gently,

"Eleven don't be scared. Me and Henry will be right beside you the entire time, and we'll escape together. Then we can be free and live like normal people, so I need you to stay calm until that happens." You said firmly but reassuringly.

Her eyes that were locked onto yours became fleeting, her lip trembled and her shaking hands grabbed your shirt.

"P-Papa," She spoke in stutters, her eyes widening like a scared deer, "Papa is out." She finished, a tear running down her cheek before you wiped it away.

"We'll then we must hurry. Before he even notices we're gone, we'll be out of here." Henry assured with a smile, looking empathetically at Eleven who met his gaze.