[ Him ]

I'm just... so horny, I want to take care of him so gently, I want to give him all of the attention he deserves and more.
[ INCLUDES ]
- non-specific character
- amab reader
- smut and fluff
—————————

I'm just so into the most submissive people imaginable. Just men with those big, soft eyes you could never say 'no' to. I want to make them melt in my palms, to make them cry but continue to give their thumbs up on continuing, I want to ruin them.

———————

Imagine coming home after a long day at work and your boy, your boy, is running up to you as soon as you walk through the door. He's so happy, his big, pretty eyes are so wide and excited, and then they can't seem to meet yours anymore. He's too ashamed to say it at first but eventually he lets out a quiet.

"I touched myself," So embarrassed and scared of punishment.

You don't do anything you know he wouldn't love, though. You stretch him out even further once he's on the bed, ass up. Pretending like he isn't already perfect for you to take right then and there, you make him wait and whine for it.

After a few minutes he's crying, begging for you to 'just stuff him full already'! You'll oblige and ask him to apologise to you, and he will. He's a good boy, he wouldn't deny you such an innocent request. Your good boy.

He'll blabber about how good he feels and how full you make him, rambling until he's on the very edge of release, and once you tell him to cum for you, his cum is all over the bedsheets.

You praise him again, saying how proud you are that he came when asked. You flip him over on the bed gently, pumping yourself to release all over his chest to join his own cum there.

After a minute of calming both of your breathings, you help him into the bathroom and take a well earned shower together, where he slumps against you and you get to take good care of him. His body under your hands feels so right, you can't help but bite another hickey into his shoulder <3

————————

A/N: I want to take care of 'him' so bad, but he's so many people and I only have two thumbs 😭 I hope this satisfies you guys since you can add whoever you want in here, but I will mention that I'm almost finished my [ Kurt Kunkle/reader ] chapter!

(When making this chapter, I was mostly thinking about Jonathan Byers, which is a wee bit confusing to me cause I didn't even think I liked him that much, and yet here we are,, he'd look pretty on camera, wouldn't he?)