[ Harvey/reader ]

... so I started playing Stardew Valley... and I like the doctor... I wanna fuck him silly 😭
[ INCLUDES ]
- fluff and smut
- established/new relationship <3
- trans/afab Harvey, because omg I wanna fuck his pussy and make him feel loved
- Harvey gets so wet when you rub him like a trophy!!!
- you tease him so hard!
- and then you stuff him with your cock, since you're so nice <3
- raw sex (no lube, no condoms)
- soft/gentle sex until the end
- probably OOC but idk atp, I just wanna fuck him full and take care of him!!!
—————————

You tapped your foot, bored, on the shining white tiles of the doctors clinic. You'd been sitting there in the waiting room for a few minutes, patiently waiting for your boyfriend to step behind the counter after his last client was finished.

You'd only wanted to surprise Harvey and maybe go out to the local tavern for lunch after, to give him a bit of a break! But... that wasn't exactly how things panned out.

You heard the door open as Harvey led one of the townspeople out of his office, shocked and delighted when he spotted you in the waiting area.

He locked up the clinic after the person left and turned towards you.

"And what do I owe the pleasure?" He leant over the seat beside you and stole a kiss.

"Mm! Just wanted to give you a break from work- ease your nerves a bit," He chuckled against your lips as you spoke, drinking in your presence.

"Come upstairs then, I'll make you some coffee- or, well, whatever else you'd like," You happily agreed and followed him up to his apartment, immediately fascinated by his model airplane collection.

You walked around for a while as he got your preferred drinks ready, the smell of coffee thick throughout the cozy home.

"Harv," You mumbled, lips mildly preoccupied by his warm, stubbly cheek, "Why don't you sit over here with me? I promise I won't bite,"

He seemed confused at that, though, sitting the drinks down at the coffee table while he scanned the red arm chair you were currently sat in.

"Darling, I don't know if I'd be able to fit if I tried," He joked, but you only laughed pulled him closer to you by his hips, the moment suddenly becoming more serious.

Your arms caged around his waist while you pressed warm kisses against his tummy through his white button-up. You heard him sigh and felt his hands work through the knots in your hair.

"There's plenty of room in my lap, y'know," He froze at that and you took the opportunity to drag him down onto that very same spot.

His legs fumbled for a moment before you both felt comfortable, drinks not forgotten as you reached out over your boyfriend to give him his coffee.

"You're insatiable," He laughed and you hummed, clinking your mugs together as you got used to the closeness.

Once you had finished your drinks, TV turned on as ambience, you decided you were bored. Even with Harvey there in your arms, the moment lacked something you started to want.

"Mm, baby?" He paused and flushed at the pet name, enjoying it a bit more than intended.

He only hummed in response, folding his glasses and setting them on the table.