K:- Kisses

(7 Times Jiley Were Caught)

1. West

James' POV

We had just won the duet round at Nationals and now we were through to Female Solo which was tomorrow.

I took Riley's hand and we walked up to the hotel room I was sharing with the boys. I picked her up, carried her in and dumped her on the bed. She pulled me on top of her and we kissed passionately before she reached for the buttons on my shirt. She undid them all before ripping off my shirt completely. I moaned as her fingers rubbed my abs slowly. We were still in our duet costumes and Riley's curled hair was now a mess. This was our way of celebrating.

West's POV

I walked up to the hotel room to find another pair of socks but when I opened the door I saw something I didn't particularly want to see. Riley was lying, on one of the 4 beds in the room. James on top of her, shirtless and they were heavily making out. I didn't know they had gotten that far. I mean they only got back together a few weeks ago. They clearly didn't see me as their lips were still attached.

I coughed loudly so they could hear me. James looked up, saw me and quickly climbed off Riley. Both of them were breathing heavily.

Riley got up. "Em... I was just leaving." She said before walking out the room. "I'll see you later James."

"Bro. Really?" James asked.

"As much as I'm happy you're back with Riley, I didn't need to walk in to you doing that." I told him.

He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever man. You're just jealous." He smirked putting his shirt back on.

"Me jealous? No.." I replied laughing. But then I stopped.

I was lying. I was jealous.

2. Uncle Enzo

James' POV

After I had found a suit for the wedding, Riley got to try on some dresses. She had tried on a couple but none of them really suited her.

"Maybe you should check the warehouse again?" I suggested. He agreed and went into the warehouse.

I checked he wasn't watching and quickly slipped into the changing room Riley was in. Just to check on her. She was away to try on one of the dresses but at the moment she was standing in her underwear. I stared at her. She looked incredible. I watched as she stepped into the dress and pulled it over her body. I put my hands on her waist and zipped up her dress. She turned around and saw me behind her.

"How long have you been there?" She asked.

"5 minutes." I smirked slowly pushing her into the wall.

We leaned in and our lips were locked together. We made out for several minutes completely forgetting that we were in my uncles suit shop. We were getting so caught up in the moment, that Riley moaned loudly as I sucked and bitted on her neck.

Uncle Enzo's POV

I had come back from the warehouse, my arms full of dresses, to find that James was gone. I looked around for him but I couldn't find him anywhere until I heard it. A moan coming from inside of one of the changing rooms. The changing room Riley was in.

I knew James was in there with her. I wasn't stupid. I had heard all about their relationship from Debra.

"James, you have 5 seconds to stop making out with Riley and get out of the changing room, otherwise your mother will find out about this." I warned him. Soon enough James appeared and came out of the changing room.