T:- Travelling

A/N: shoutout to TheNextSteppper for coming up with the storyline😊👏 and thank you to everyone who suggested countries😋 and to google👏🙌
THANKS GOOGLE!!

Riley's POV

I was sitting on James' bed, while he was fast asleep. We had gone travelling for a year and a half and now we were back and just relaxing before we met up with some of our friends. I reached into my bag and pulled out a book. I had written everything we had done in there. Well maybe not everything..

I opened the book slowly and smiled as I read the first page, thinking back to the good memories......

Spain

We had decided to go to Spain first. Neither of us had been before and James wanted to try out his Spanish. I had told him I thought it was a bad idea, after he had called me a potato. I was a bit worried about what he was going to say next. And I was right to be worried.

We were staying in a hotel near the theme park at PortAventura, which was good because we could walk up there anytime.

James tried, and failed, to speak to the Spanish locals. He'd get his words mixed up, ending up saying the wrong thing and get embarrassed. He'd say Mis hombres están cansados (My men are tired) instead of Mis hombros están cansados (My shoulders are tired) , and Eres un verdadero caballo (You're a true horse) instead of Eres un verdadero caballero (You're a true gentleman) which I found hilarious. And because I laughed at him, he made me go on the big rollercoasters at the park with him, saying it was only fair. I had sighed and reluctantly agreed to go on one ride.

We had googled some of the rides before James settled on one. It was Furious Baco. I knew by the name that I wasn't going to like it. I found it on Wikipedia and I saw the words 2nd fastest roller coaster in Europe. (A/N: this is true, and I've been on it😉). I had told him no but he picked me up, flung me over his shoulder and walked over to the queue.

The ride was horrible, it was the worst 55 seconds of my life. But James was loving it. He laughed as I screamed my head off. He told me not to laugh at his Spanish anymore otherwise I would be dragged on more rides.

France

I was super excited to go to France. Well mostly to go to Disneyland. I hadn't been as a child so I was really really excited. James was less excited. He has been before with his sisters. So I was basically going to have to drag him around. But who doesn't love Disneyland?

I dragged James to all of the shops and nearly bought everything. I was pretty sure I was even more excited than some of the little kids who were there. Their parents would look at me like I was an idiot.

The princes were pretty hot, to James' annoyance, but obviously he was hotter. I told him that, and then said that I would totally make out with him right there and then, except that we were in a place where lots of children were, so that wasn't appropriate.

I bought Minnie Mouse ears for myself, and Mickey ears for James, because Minnie and Mickey were soulmates, and I knew that me and James were too. (A/N: Oh god, this is really cheesy). He was my Disney Prince and I was his Disney Princess.

Italy

After Disney, we went to Italy. James said that some of his ancestors were Italian but I wasn't sure if I believed him or not. We went in one of those canoe things, which I found out was called a gondola, so we could see the sites a bit. It was supposed to be romantic.

It was nice, just watching the city, which was beautiful. Well.. It was until James stood up, tried to walk over to me and slipped, grabbing my hand as he fell into the water. The gondolier fell in as well. He wasn't too happy about that and made us pay a €30 fine. James paid for it seeing as it was his fault. We were both soaked and had to walk back to our hotel dripping wet but apart from that it was fun.

Mexico

Mexico was our last destination before we went home. We didn't know what to expect when we got there because none of us has been there before, so it was going to be interesting.

We weren't actually on Mexico but an island of it called Cozumel. There was a nice beach and we could go scuba diving, which we decided to do. It was really exciting, especially for James. That was on his bucket list.

The water was so clear and all the animals underwater were very brightly coloured. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I told this to James and he replied with his cheesy line of not as beautiful as you. Some of the sea creatures were huge and pretty terrifying.

Present Day

I closed the book as James stirred awake. He rubbed his eyes slowly and sat up.

"Are you reading that damn book again Ri?" He asked.

I giggled. "Yeah it's something to show my kids."

"Our kids babe." He corrected me.

I smiled. "This book has a lot of memories in it." I told him.

"Yeah, well we could make a few more. Now if you like?" He asked seductively running his hand up my thigh. "We don't have to see the others for a while so?"

I giggled. "Sure." And we enjoyed each other's company until our friends arrived.

A:N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been really busy doing tests for back up in case I fail my maths exam. But hopefully this makes up for it. Hope you liked it. Sorry I couldn't do all the requested countries. I'm really tired because it is almost 1 in the UK so I'm away to sleep😴.