E:- Enemy

A/N: Trying something new for this one shot. Hope you enjoy.🐹

Riley's POV

I was walking to the studio as normal when I bumped into someone. The person I hated the most. James.

"Ugh, it's you." I said glaring at him.

"Well, I'm not exactly the most excited about seeing you either, princess." He replied glaring back.

I stormed past him, and continued walking to the studio. I wasn't going to let him ruin my day. Today was going to be a good day...

**********************************************************************

James' POV

As much as I despised Riley, I've always wondered what it would be like to date her. I don't like her. God no! I just thought it would be nice to add her to the collection of girls I've dated.

**********************************************************************

Riley's POV

I made it to the studio half an hour late, thanks to my encounter with James. I walked into Studio A where everyone was sat in a circle on the floor.

"Where's Miss Kate?" I asked looking around.

"She's running late, so we're playing truth or dare." Emily told me. I nodded and sat next to her in the circle with Chloe on my other side.

We were about to start the game when James came in.

"Where's Miss Kate?" He asked.

"She's late. We're playing truth or dare." Emily told him. "But how weird was that? You guys both said exactly the same thing. Cuuuuuute." She burst out laughing. I rolled my eyes and glared at her. She knows how much I hate him.

James shrugged his shoulders. "That's nice." He said sarcastically before sitting down next to Eldon and West.

"Okay I think.. since you just came in James, we should ask you. Truth or dare." Stephanie asked.

"Well I'm not a chicken so... dare." He replied smirking. "Throw anything you want at me."

Stephanie looked around for a while thinking a of dare.. Her eyes landed on me and she giggled.

"Well I have the perfect dare. You said to throw anything at you. So try this..." She looked at me again. I was a bit confused.

"I dare you... to kiss.." She paused trying to build up the suspense. "Riley."

"What! No!" James and I both shouted.

"You said the same thing...again." Emily smirked. "And plus James said to throw anything at him so we did. Annnnnddd.... A dare is a dare."

"I'm not kissing that thing..." I shouted.

"The feeling's mutual princess.." He muttered under his breath thinking I couldn't hear him.

"Okay, well if you don't kiss in the next... 5 minutes you will have to twice and for longer.." Tiffany giggled. "And we're getting it on video annnnnnnd telling the whole studio.."

James sighed as he walked over and sat next to me. "Fine. Let's just get this stupid dare over with."

We both leaned in slowly.

'Em guys.. You kinda need to hurry up. I'm bored and if you don't hurry up I'm taking pics.." Tiffany smirked. Emily burst out laughing. "And me." She said.

We leaned in further until our lips connected. I put my hands on his cheeks and he put his behind my neck deepening the kiss.

'Wow he's a good kisser' I thought as our lips moved in sync. I was actually enjoying kissing him.

We kissed for what felt like forever until I heard Emily whisper. "Well it looks like they are enjoying it."

I pulled away from James' lips. "I was not enjoying it." I growled.

"Well it was a long kiss... And if you didn't enjoy it why didn't you pull away sooner?" Stephanie asked a smirk on her face.

"Em... how.. em.. long where we kissing?" I stuttered. I wasn't sure if I wanted to know the answer.

West looked at his phone. "About 3 minutes." He said.

"Awwwwww. James and Riley sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G..." A-Troupe sang. I got up and ran out of Studio A.

**********************************************************************

James' POV

After Riley ran out, I decided to follow her.

I found her sitting in Studio B sitting on the floor curled up in a ball.

"What do you want?" She said angrily.

"Well... you ran out so I came to find you.." I said sitting in the floor with her.

"I... I still hate you...." She said. I knew she was lying.

"Of course you do princess..." I said winking at her.

She looked at me and sighed. "Okay.... I don't know how I feel..." She told me.

"If we again, will you know how you feel?" I asked her. That was a good excuse to kiss her again.

"Well.. We could try.." She smirked before leaning in and kissing me for the second time today..

'One second I hated her and the next I'm sitting kissing her for the second time.. What happened?' I pushed the thoughts from my mind as I kissed her back.

She pulled away. "Well?" I asked her.

"I still hate you.. But I like kissing you.." She giggled.

"Feelings are mutual." I told her before helping her up and walking back to Studio A, our hands interlocked.