Hexed [NSFW]

Viktor fiddles with the Hexcore as you stand by to take notes on its reactions. As an assistant for Hextech it is your job to help Jayce and Viktor with anything they need. The Hexcore whirls to life in front of you and Viktor before landing on a specific set of runes. You lift your pencil, ready to take notes, when a flash of light bursts from the Hexcore and zaps directly into you. The force of the blast knocks you right onto your ass.

Viktor is quick to spin on his stool and grab his crutch to rush you your side. "Miss Y/N! Are you alright?!"

You lean up with a groan. "I'm fine. Just got the wind knocked out of me." Viktor nods at you in understanding and offers his hand to help you up. You take his hand and he helps lift you to your feet. "Thank you." You wobble a bit when you try to take a step towards the desk.

"Careful." Viktor says as he catches hold of your shoulder.

"Maybe I should sit down." You suggest, suddenly feeling a bit woozy. Viktor helps you over to the desk and you lean on it while he goes to fetch a stool for you. You breath begins to hasten with the increased pounding of your heart. 'What is going on?' You think to yourself before your own thoughts start to become hazy. A strange feeling begins to wash over you. A hand is placed on your shoulder and it grounds you, bringing your thoughts back to a half coherent manner.

"Take a seat miss Y/N, you look a bit faint. I'll figure out what the Hexcore did to you, but please be patient." All you can manage is a small nod in response. Viktor helps ease you down onto the stool he had brought over. He then takes a seat beside you and begins to scrawl out the runes that had aligned on the Hexcore.

You gaze up at him and something starts to stir within you. Absentmindedly you begin to grind yourself against the stool, the friction feeling incredible on your increasingly wet cunt. You try to stifle a moan through your staggered breaths. "Viktor. Something is wrong with me." You whine.

He turns towards you in response and a harsh blush crosses his face to see what you're doing. "M-miss Y/N!"

"I'm sorry, I can't help it! It's like my body has a mind of its own." You cry out.

Viktor takes a Deep breath to compose himself "Don't worry. I will figure out what's wrong" A moment later you find yourself jumping into his lap and surprising him right with a deep kiss, one that, to you, he shockingly returns. You grind yourself against him, feeling his cock become hard against your folds. "Y-Y-N!" He stammers out when you break from this kiss to breathe. Soon enough your lips find his once more. Viktor finds himself squirming with pleasure underneath you. Deep moans catch in his throat as you bombard him with kisses and tease his cock.

You didn't hear it open, but you certainly hear the lab door slam shut as Jayce entered the room. You only glance up, but your body continues it's motions. Viktors eyes widen at the sight of his partner. "Oh! Sorry, I'll um... I'll just leave you two alone." Jayce says and quickly turns on his heels to leave.

Viktor quickly takes your shoulders to force you away from his face. "Jayce! Wait!" He shouts. You try to force your lips back onto his, but Viktor holds you at arms length and you whimper. "Please, we need to find a way to fix this" he whispers to you and tucks a loose strand of hair behind your ear. You look longingly at him, a deep sadness in your eyes, but surprisingly obey him and slide off of his lap and back to your stool.

Viktor picks himself up, grabs the paper with the runes he had written down, and makes his way towards Jayce, who had turned away from the two of you in the doorway of the room. "Something happened."

"I can see that." Jayce says back.

"It is not what you think Jayce."

"Oh isn't it? Because it looks like you finally told Y/N your feelings and it went really well." Jayces teases.