004

Identity for operation strix!

"Loid Forger's relative."

| • • • |

You entered a bakery full of freshly baked pastries as the sweet smell of treats greeted your nostrils, the shop wasn't big but not that small either. It was just in between the two, there were a fair number of people coming inside as well to buy. It wasn't surprising though, as you heard from Loid that this bakery sell high quality and delicious pastries. That's also the reason why you were here in the first place.

And also, to spy inside.

The headquarters assigned you another side mission as they found some suspicious activities going on inside this cafe, whoever may be the mastermind of it was smart from choosing this innocent-looking cafe. Since no one would suspect this to be somewhere criminals would do their dirty work, and what's more important is that the owner of this shop didn't even know about what's happening inside their sweet bakery.

Poor owner, they would be devasted if they knew what's going on in their bakery.

"Miss?" a sudden voice greeted your hearing causing you to snap out of you thoughts.

You blinked, "Yes?"

"You were standing there the whole time, I thought you were paralyzed or something." Looking at the owner of the voice, you could only stare at the person with a deadpanned look.

The girl who called you out of your thoughts sheepishly rubbed the back of her head and gave you an apologetic smile, you could tell in her behavior that she isn't good at socialization. For short, she was awkward. Though you didn't say it aloud of course, it'll hurt the poor girl's feelings. Instead, you smiled and shook your head in dismissal.

"Thank you for the concern. I'm alright though," you answered. Brows raising when the female sighed in relief.

That's when you noticed something.

Your eyes widen at the view behind the girl in front of you, blinking stupidly at the tall form of the man you obviously knew and had been trying to avoid was inside this bakery looking around the freshly baked sweets. The girl in front of you on the other hand gave you a confused stare before looking at the direction you were paying attention to, and boy did the girl had her eyes widen too– the only difference the two of you had that time was that her jaw dropped.

With his white long sleeves and light brown coat hugging his body along with his black tie hanging around his neck, it was too much to look at at. Especially how his black pants hugged his toned legs.

Yuri was a total beauty in a civilian form, that's what it is.

But not for you, you were only looking at him because why the heck was he even here?