002

New information unlocked!

Real name:

[Name] [Last name]

Mission:

"I have to be out of that second lieutenant's sight or operation strix will be doomed."

Trigger warnings!

Mentions of hatred and violence.

| • • • |

Yuri couldn't help but wonder how weird the woman he encountered on the way to his sister's new place, a.k.a the dreadful place where his older sister lives with her husband and daughter. The black haired male could only shoot a disgusted look at the thought, it was too much for him to sink in that his sister is now actually married.

Don't get him wrong, he's happy his sister found someone to be with for the rest of his life. The only problem was that it wasn't him, and it's totally terrifying now that a guy has the audacity to take his sister away from him. Who does he think he is?

"He better be good or I'll rip him off to shreds," he growled to himself.

Looking at the building before him, Yuri acknowledged it to be the place her sister lives. He nodded to himself before entering the apartment building, a big smile forming on his lips at the thought of finally going to see his sister.

...

"This is your apartment keys dear. Thank you for choosing to rent our place," the old lady said as she handed you the keys.

You could only smile at her kindness.

"I should be the one thanking you ma'am. I'm really glad that I found an apartment this late."

To be honest, you didn't really thought that you'll find a place to rent this late unless it's a hotel. So you were surprised when the old woman behind you noticed your stressed figure earlier and asked what's going on, only for her to form an 'o' shape on her lips after you told the old woman about your journey– half of it are made up though– and goodness. She was a landlady and there was a vacant apartment in her building, good thing she was kind enough to approach you earlier or you wouldn't have been in this place right now.

"Call me if you need anything, okay? I'll be heading off now dear. Have a goodnight," the old lady said.

"I will." And just by that, the landlady left you alone in the apartment.

The almost empty room reminded you to buy some needed furniture and appliances when you wake up tomorrow, how dreadful. However, upon touching the other items in the room you just noticed how clean this was instead of having dusts hanging rent free on a furniture or floor. Not bad, they actually regularly clean their unused apartments.