[4] Set out

"Are you really sure?" Aruma asks me tapping his feet in frustration.

"..." I decide to stay silent.

I pack the things that I found noteworthy: food, water, and clothes.

Aruma passes me a mirror. I stare at him. Why do I need a mirror?

"You're a girl, you know. Keep it."

I scoff at his words under my breath. Now I have to act like a girl too. This fucking life.

"Are you surely Sure?" He asks me again on our way out.

"Yes," I reply as Kiyoko hands me the key to my room. I glance back at Aruma and saw his pouting face. 

I had been ignoring him since morning. He just kept asking me to rethink my decision about going to the hunters association. 

I smirk as I turn around and walk out. He's cute. Wait, stop your fucking mind.

"Status," I mutter.

[Name: Yuza 

Level: 7

Agility: 24

Intelligence: 15

Skills:2

Strength: 17]

I had been collecting rewards for the past week. Doing daily quests increases my level by 1 and I also get rewards for it. I haven't opened any of the rewards yet.

I and Aruma set out to say bye to everyone. It was for a week but it was good. 

Wipes tears.

After walking for a long time, we find a place to sit and eat. I wasn't exhausted too much thanks to the training I've been doing this past week. 

[You're welcome.]

Stop reading my thoughts.

[I listen to them. I don't read them.]

You bitch. What does it matter, you got what I mean.

"Screech."

"Fuck-" I turn back. "Shoot, shoot, shoot" And I run for my life.

Aruma had gone to the nearby town to buy some things. If only he'd be here.

"Fuck off," I run as fast as I can. "I can kill you, you fucking monster."

The monster stops. And so do I. Did he get that?

He starts coming at me again. What the fuck?

[Idiot.]

These monsters creep me out. More than anything in the world. They creep me out.

 In my previous life too, I was always afraid of bugs so I kept my surroundings clean. People usually called me a "Clean-freak" but they didn't know it was all to get rid of these fucking bugs.

That was when they were small. Now that they're almost the size double of me, they're more creepy.

"Fuch, shit, bullshit, monster, pervert. Get lost!" I scream my lungs out.

[You have a knack for calling innocent things perverts.]

"Shut up!" I scream again.

All the screaming made me cough so I had to stop running. I look back and realize that the monster wasn't able to keep up with my speed.