Part 10

Meanwhile V was very much frustrated and angry so he took his car and started driving with all his rage. Usually whenever he feels frustrated or anger he used to scream at his peak in his room, as it is a soundproof room no one can hear his screams otherwise he will beat his enemy mercilessly till his anger calm down. No one knows about this even Jimin don't know this so he was driving without knowing where to go.
After a long drive he stopped his car near to the beach and came out of the car. Then he started screaming like a devil and he was punching a punching bag with his bare hands which is near to the sea shore. Because of continuous punching his hands started to bleed but he doesn't care about that. Some people who were near the sea shore came near V by hearing his scream.

MAN 1 : Hey why are you screaming like
a devil at this midnight?Are you
mad?

V was not listening to him and punching the bag continuously with extra force.

MAN 2 : Hello mister can't you hear us?
What the hell are you doing?

V stopped punching and looked them with his red eyes which is filled with anger and he was giving death glare to them. By seeing his red eyes and his look towards them made that men to ran away from the place. Then V again started to punch because of strong punches the punching bag tore into pieces and fells down.

Now V just layed on the sand and cold breeze was around him. Then the sea water slowly touches him with a motherly care which he felt some relaxation and closed his eyes.

In Mansion

Y/n was unable to sleep as she was blaming her continuously and thinking how to escape from the mansion.

Y/N : How will I escape from here? I
didn't even speak to Jimin sir
properly. Tomorrow whatever
happens I want to talk to him and
find a way to leave from this place.

Next day morning

V was sleeping in the sea shore and he woke up by seeing a beautiful sunrise.

V just stood there for a while and took a deep breath and relaxed himself then he went to his mansion

V just stood there for a while and took a deep breath and relaxed himself then he went to his mansion. After a long drive he reached his mansion and he straightly went to his room. Then he got freshen up and went for his breakfast.

V : Julia give me my breakfast.

Julia : Ok boss. Here is your breakfast.

V : Where is Y/n ?

Julia : She is in her room.

V : 😠Call her immediately within 2
mins she should be here.

Julia : O...k...k boss.

Julia ran to Y/n's room and Y/n was just looking outside throughout the window.

Julia : Y/n...Y/n please come fast to the
downstairs otherwise boss will
get more angry.

Y/N : Why? What happened?