036,

EPISODE ONEthe hellfire club

EPISODE ONE
the hellfire club.

NOVA GRIMACED at the food from the cafeteria and walked through the crowds of people, she saw eddie munson jumping off the table as she walked by, he held his hand out, "ladies first," he smiled as she rolled her eyes and walked past, ignoring him as he chuckled and went back to being crazy.

max came and sat next to her as she looked up at her, before back at the food. "your dad called mom. said he wanted you to live with him. he sounded super drunk." max spoke, nova dropped the piece of carrot onto the plate.

"of course he's drunk. wouldn't want his daughter whilst he's sober." she mumbled bitterly. max smiled sympathetically at her. "you going to the game?" max changed the subject.

nova didn't reply, clear she hadn't decided yet. "you?" max shook her head, "no way. never cared for it. i'll listen on the radio to see if they win, though. i heard steve's going. so if you do he can give you a lift home." max spoke as nova shrugged, mumbling a reply.

"i can't believe mike and dustin won't go. they're such douchebags. lucas never did anything wrong, just because he can make friends and they can't." she mumbled, picking at her food. max smirked knowingly at her. "remind me why you and lucas broke up again? cause it's clear you still totally love him."

"no." nova immediately spoke, max cracked a smile. "didn't will cry when he found out?" nova let out a small giggle at the memory. "yep."

"i miss them." nova smiled lightly, max nodded. "me, too."

"and i miss mr. hop. he would've found a way to let them stay." nova mumbled, voice breaking slightly as max sighed, smiling lightly. "he would've."

the girls left the cafeteria soon after, and nova went outside to watch max practice on her skateboard as nova pulled out her sketchbook slowly, getting deja vu from when they first moved to hawkins and all the times they would do this together.

dustin came running over, yelling about joining the hellfire club as nova raised a brow. "what?"

"can you fill in for lucas tonight for hellfire?" he repeated. she tilted her head, "if i play, do i get one of those cool t-shirts?" she pointed, a sarcastic smile on her face.

dustin grinned widely, laughing. "yes!" he exclaimed, "really?" she smiled, gasping. "everyone gets a t-shirt. we make 'em ourselves." he began as she raised her brows, showing she was being sarcastic.

"and if you...you being sarcastic?" he asked, she shrugged with a small smirk and jumped off the steps before walking away, hearing him calling her name and asking if she was being sarcastic.