-c h a p t e r 9-

˜"*°•.˜"*°•"its just pizza."•°*"˜.•°*"˜

___________

disclaimer
in this chapter there will be talk of starvation/anorexia. This is not something to joke about and under no circumstances will i allow in the comments. If you are triggered by this topic i suggest not to read this or to not read the parts that have '⚠️' above them.
If your struggling with this just know you are perfect just the way you are and someone else's opinion on you does not matter. You are unique and special, looking just like all the models you see online will not gain you anything that is worth it. However, being unique and looking the way your supposed to can gain you the most important thing which is happiness, you are loved deeply and i do hope you understand this soon.
I love you.
🤍

______________

We were all playing baseball for at least and hour and a half, i carried on hitting some balls and i missed only a few.

I was enjoying the rush of adrenalin that filled my body every time i hit the ball and the happiness baseball brought me.

Every time i made a good hit Jaden would give me a big smile, Javon came over and played sometimes as well and he would do the same thing as Jaden.

I'd hit the ball but even when i missed Javon would run over to me and pat my shoulder gently and tell me i had done a good job.

Javon reminded me of my dad so much, he always made everything so much better and more fun. It was like every time i did something wrong Javon made me want to try again and again until i got it right, i appreciated that from him.

We were on our way home and Daelo shouted,
"Dad, i'm SO hungry!".

We all laughed at him because his belly had rumbled just before that,

⚠️

Dj offered to go get us all pizza and we had agreed now i however, had been trying not to eat so much because i wanted to loose weight.

I had read on instagram that eating less calories were good for you and that's what i had been doing, i'd been eating breakfast and a snack at night for the past week.
I can't lie to you, i was absolutely starving but i was determined to look just like the models i saw on social media, if i didn't look like them i wouldn't fit in...right?

Jayla and me talked a lot during the car ride and had gotten quite close within the 20 minutes. We all headed out of the car and Jayla wrapped her arm around mine, she was talking about what she would order.

"can't i just get fries or something.?" i asked looking at Jayla.

"why not get some pizza? You have been playing Baseball practically all day and it's dinner time now anyways so you should really eat!" she said smiling at me.

"fine maybe your right." i answered.

We walked into the pizza place and took a seat at a table. The waiter took everyone's order and was soon back within 15 minutes.
I had a slice of cheese pizza, i was not expecting it to be so big..i felt kind of sick just looking at it.

Everyone was eating their food and i was just staring at mine, i was sat next to Jaden and he was talking to Javon about his next baseball game.

My legs were shaking like crazy and i had my hands on my lap trying to control them.

"aren't you going to eat honey?" Jessica asked me, i went red immediately and felt my stomach pinch.

"uh..yes i'm just trying to decide where to start it's very big." i said with a convincing smile.

She laughed and carried on speaking with Dj.

Everyone was halfway finished nkw and i knew someone would notice i hadn't ate or i was going to actually have to eat.

So many thoughts were going through my head.

All of a sudden i felt Jaden's hand grab mine tightly.

I looked at him and he halfway smiled at me.

"it's ok Stel, it's just pizza." he whispered to me under his breath as he grabbed my hand tighter.
I felt safe in that moment, i knew he was right and that it was only pizza, it wasn't going to come alive and eat me and i could easily just burn the calories by exercising.

I smiled at him,

"thanks J." i said to him.

He let go of my hand and rested it on my thigh as i picked up the pizza, i didn't want him to see me eat because i thought it was awkward but thankfully he had turned his head to face Javon who was still talking to Jaden.

I picked up the pizza and took a few bites, in the end i had ate the whole thing.
I was so hungry and i honestly didn't regret it because after all jaden was right..it's just pizza.

-----☆-----☆----☆----☆----☆----☆----
word count: 851
-----☆-----☆----☆----☆----☆----☆----