Chapter 3

Y/n POV

Today I'm going to join the dorm for the show Girls Planet 999.

My dream for a long time was to come to Korea and become an idol, but I thought they would never accept a non-Asian foreigner, but they agreed!

They paid for my plane ticket and paid me a hotel room for a week so that I could visit Seoul first.

Today, I will join the agency so that we can settle in the dorms.

I'm super stressed, but I'm super happy.

I'm a big fan of Iz*one and it makes me even more happy that it's in the same agency as them.

I put all my things in my suitcase and left the hotel.

After half an hour, I arrived in front of the building. I showed the trainee card I was given when I arrived in Korea. Security let me through.

When I arrived in the entrance of the building, the secretary ran towards me and started talking to me, a big smile on her face.

Secretary
ㅡHello miss, are you one of the Girls Planet 999 trainees?

Then she looked at my face. As I wore a mask and my hair was under a cap, at first glance, nothing let it appear that I was a foreigner. But I think she realized it when she looked at me.

Secretary
ㅡI'm sorry miss but stupid fans are not accepted in the agency. Please get out.

ㅡI'm one of the Girls Planet trainees.

ㅡI don't think so. Do you really think they'd take a stranger like you? Seriously?

I showed her my card.

Secretary
ㅡPfffff. Either way, you won't be taken.