Chapter 8

Mack's POV

After blacking out for a second, I regained consciousness and was able to swim back up to the surface. I coughed out water and heard Brady's voice. 
"You okay?" he asked over my fit of coughing. 
"What are you doing here?" I snapped before looking up at the sky. 
"What?" Brady questioned. 
"Okay, What happened to the storm?" I questioned. "What?" I questioned again because how could a massive storm disappear in a matter of seconds? That's impossible. 
"Come on, let's get your board," Brady said as he started to swim towards my board. I kept staring at the sky. 
"Let's go!" said Brady. I swam with him to retrieve our board and we made it back to shore. 
"What did you do?" I yelled. 
"I tried to save you!" Brady yelled back. " This is the part where you tell me I'm your hero, and then you shower me with kisses."
"I didn't need saving," I groaned. " This is my last chance to ride that monster wave before I leave forever and instead, I end up here and..." I sat in the sand and looked up. I swore I heard music as I saw a girl with blonde hair jump into the air and swivel her hips before dropping back down. 
"Brady..." I trailed as I tried to refocus my eyes to try and makes some sense of what I just saw. 
"Yeah?" Brady answered, annoyed as he took off his safety vest. 
"Brady!" I said again as the music got louder. I stood up and followed the music. 
"Yeah," Brady said in a speechless tone. 

Brady's POV

I...I couldn't believe what was right in front of me! All the surfers from my movie Wet Side Story! I saw Sunny sneaking in from the shed right before Tanner and the other's appeared out of a car. Sneaky girl, haha. 
"Maybe we're dead. We've died and ended up in a musical!" Mack screamed, freaked out. We both ducked down out of site. 

Y/N's POV

I'm stuck in a time loop. But, it's a fun time loop. I honestly have no idea how long I've been here. And it doesn't really matter because I'm dead and this is heaven, right? Anyways, I made a few alters to the movie. In the beginning of the movie you see me riding my motorcycle down a highway, heading towards the beach and Big Mama's and then you see me hide my motorcycle in the shed and I come out in a bathing suit like this:

 In the beginning of the movie you see me riding my motorcycle down a highway, heading towards the beach and Big Mama's and then you see me hide my motorcycle in the shed and I come out in a bathing suit like this:

I then join the other surfers before Surf Crazy

I then join the other surfers before Surf Crazy. That's the only thing I changed due to the fact that I washed up right before the Surf Crazy thing and couldn't do anything. The rest of the story is all the same. 

We restart the loop today and I was putting my bike in the shed and--something happened. My flower tattoo glowed for a split second. Huh? What does that mean? 
I shrugged it off, thinking it was just something new the movie added and continued on. I greeted my brother and his friends as they came rolling out of the car.