Royal Tea Sets

...Now Mammon's story can actually progress.~

(⚠️A/N:
Bold w/ slanted = thoughts
"" = Dialogue
●/○ = time skips, black circle means bad, white opposite.
__ = short time skip

I would also like to mention that the HOL is built as a tall tower, but is still a blackish purple and still has all the normal locations that would be in the original building.)

"Oh, Lucifer! Oh, Lucifer! Let down your hair!" Mammon shouted, but the window wasn't opened.

"OH, Lucifer! Oh, Lucifer! Let down your hair!"

Yet the window did not open.

"LUCIFER, PLEASE, LET DOWN YOUR HAIR!!!"

What am I even doin' listenin' to MC's fairy tale crap? I'll just call Lucifer. Mammon thought to himself.

Mammon took out his D.D.D. and called Lucifer.

"Hey, I'm outside now with the pape-"

The window opened and Satan shouted, "Stop yelling, dumbass!"

"I have already!"

Satan closed the tower window.

He continued, "Sorry for raising my voice. Can ya let down your hair, please?"

"Yeah, I'll be there in a minute. Let me finish this document." Lucifer hung up.

Mammon put his D.D.D. in his pocket and prepared himself. Lucifer came to the window. He hooked a long piece of his hair on the hook attached to the roof, wrapped it around some, and sent at least 80 feet of hair down. Mammon grabbed the 2 parts to his chest and the ground, gripped them tightly in his hands, and made a swing for his feet to rest upon. He was then elevated and Lucifer took the paperwork from Mammon's hand.

"Thank you."

Lucifer scratched Mammon's head, which made Mammon happily giggle.

"Oh, umm," he contained his laughter. "You're welcome. Lucifer?"

"Yes, Mammon?" Lucifer sighed, knowing Mammon's question was going to 'stupid.' He closed the giant doors to the window.

"Can I leave the tower? J-Just-"

"No, no, no," Lucifer held Mammon's face in his hands. "We've talked about this several times already. You can only leave for RAD, Lord Diavolo's parties, and if I generously send you out to do errands."

"Ya only make me do errands because no one else wants to."

"I have things to do; everyone else does too. Except for you. All of us have jobs or we actually make ourselves useful. Meanwhile your reading ways to get rich quick instead of actually doing anything productive, then whenever you do make money you immediately spend it and make yourself more in debt, ruining our reputation," he said, emphasis on our. "I want you to go to your room and I don't want to hear a sound. Do your homework; do your projects. Stop asking me the same questions over and over again. Stop thinking you can do whatever you want because you can't." Lucifer smiled, aggravated with Mammon.

He let go of his face.

"All I did was-"

Lucifer whispered in Mammon's ear, "Maammon. Not a sound. Leave."

And with that Mammon ran to his room.

______________________

Mammon sniffed. He couldn't stop crying at the thought that Lucifer was completely right about him. He was questioning if Lucifer even still loved him. For some odd reason his brothers have been meaner and he honestly thinks it's on purpose. The insults invaded his head. Please, make it stop...