Reading and Writing

(That same day, Beel was still in Lucifer's office.)

Oh, it's Lucifer's diary. I wonder if there's a reason he mistreats Mammon in here..

Dear stupid book,

Lord Diavolo says writing my events and feelings after the fall would make me feel better. No, it won't.

Dear stupid book,

Lord Diavolo is odd. He was trying to get me to play hide and seek with him and after some time of saying no, he lashed out on me. It was scary. And it's not like I even could with my hair in this state. We both had paperwork to do anyway. I tried leaving the castle when it was my time to seek, but Barbatos was guarding the front door, glaring at me. Good grief.
(Woah, that's nice. Beel thought.)

Dear stupid book,

I don't think Satan really likes me. He keeps flinging his baby food at me and fights me whenever I try to hold him, if I hold him for too long he'll start crying for Asmo or Mammon. And he only let's Belphie feed him. It's stupid.

(I bet he was so hurt. Satan was and still is so adorable!)

Dear stupid book,

Asmo did our makeup today and I look so amazing! I'm taking a picture with my crystal ball.

(Oh, I HAVE to show MC.) Beel took pictures for you.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

He put the book back as he heard the office door open, and laid back in Lucifer's chair.

"..Leave my office." He sighed. "No!" "You have to.. I've brought Belphie." Belphie motioned for Beel to hug him outside the room. "Why, Lucifer, why?!" Beel's only weakness is Belphie. "Beel, hug me!" "...Ok." As soon as they hugged Lucifer locked the door.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

(Everyone's in the living room.)

"Bad news everyone, Mammon is gone." Lucifer said, crossing his arms. "Didn't you say he was sleeping outside?" Asmo asked nonchalantly. "He's what?!" "Don't worry, Beel." Belphie squeezed Beel's arm. "No, he ran off into that dangerous forest again!" Lucifer wondered what was wrong with Mammon. Beel continued, "What?!" "Don't worry, Luci, Mammon is an Avatar; he can handle himself." Asmo said. "I doubt it." Lucifer brushed his hands through his hair, something he does when he's worried. "You suck, Lucifer." You told him, and the rest of the Anti-Lucifer League agreed.
Lucifer simply left the room unaffected.

"So, Beel did you find something juicy in Luci's office?" Asmo whispered. Beel whispered in Belphie's ear, "...I found his diary." "Ooh, tell me his weaknesses!" Belphie got excited, nevertheless that excitement quickly died down when Beel told him he didn't want to expose Lucifer.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

...Diavolo left him a letter, and so soon. I wonder if it's bad. Lucifer opened the letter and regretted it.

Dear, Prince Mammon!

I understand Lucifer can be a poopy head (Wait, what?) sometimes but you can strive through it!

(I don't think I should be reading this. I might get offended. Not like Diavolo calling me a poopy head is offending me, I just know that's his friendly way of saying shithead.)