Death to the Demon Prince

(The HOL.)

"Lucifer, I've come to see Mammon." He demanded. "He's on punishment, and didn't I tell you to stay away from him?" "I asked if I could come over and he said yes." "Well, you can't enter. I don't have to let you in and I won't." "Ok." Diavolo sounded completely unbothered, but he was probably irritated. "Don't try anything. If you want Mammon so badly you can face me in battle." "You do know you'll lose to me, right?" "Ha, I'll cheat somehow." "Lucifer!" Lucifer waved goodbye and shut the door on the future King's face.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Barbatos revealed himself from some bushes and trees. (A/N: It's because his hair blends in with the nature.) "How rude of him." "I know, Barbie, but I'll just fly to Mammon's window and unlock it. The Prince of the kingdom is the best at committing crimes!" "That's not something to be proud of." "I'm proud of anything MC teaches me.-" Uh-oh, you're gonna be in trouble. "-Anyway, watch me!" "You're not getting any attention from me." "Alright, I get it."

______________________

There he is.~ Yay, Mammon! Thought Diavolo. He sat down on Mammon's bed and examined his room before waking him. Yet he couldn't find what he was looking for, where Mammon put his dresses. Ok, now I'm just being nosy. It's not like Mammon wouldn't do this.

"Mammon, I'm here any-" Devildom, that's some bad wounds. At least he did the first step for me. "Mammon, wake up." Diavolo softly shook him. "Hmm?" Mammon then was startled seeing Diavolo on his bed hovering over him. Diavolo grabbed Mammon and hugged him, pulling him up. "You're too skinny, Mammon." "Thank you?" "Do you eat enough?" "What? I think I do." "Do you know your beautiful, Mammon?" "Yeah." He said with a laugh. "Don't you love yourself?" "Yes. Why are you askin' me all these questions? You seem off." Diavolo laughed, "You are such a liar. I don't want to be friends with you anymore." Diavolo pulled Mammon closer to him, Mammon was sitting on his lap now. "..Really?" His eyes got teary. Diavolo kissed him. He blushed and his heart raced. "You should really take better care of yourself. I care about you. I love you. Don't lie to me about anything, it hurts. Why don't you trust me?" "Damn, stop trying to be nice!" "Calm down." Diavolo played with Mammon's hair. "You're going to be honest with me from now on, or else." "A-Are ya threatening me, The Great Mammon?" "Stop pretending." "What do ya mean?" Ignored. He started to unwrap Mammon's bandages. "Hey, hey, what are you doing?" Ignored. "Tell me!" "My me, I'm healing you. If Lucifer won't do it, I will." "I didn't tell Lucifer about the wounds." "I wonder why." Diavolo said sarcastically. "I didn't want him to worry about me." Diavolo being sarcastic or angry, scared Mammon. Diavolo just kept Mammon in his position and healed him that way.

Mammon still wasn't satisfied. He was scarred with burn marks. He frowned. "Sorry, I can't really help with that." Diavolo kissed Mammon's arms though. Mammon shivered, but it was in a good way. It showed Diavolo was ok with the marks. "T-Thank you, Dia. I love ya too." "Wonderful! We mustn't tell anyone about our relationship." "O-Our relationship?" "Yes, you human world tomato. We just kissed, we can't be friends anymore." "Oh, so you're my boyfriend now?" "Yes, Love." "A p-pet name." "You'll be fine. Now, sleep." Diavolo just laid on him until he slept.

______________________

"Mammy, I'm here to- Shit, Diavolo's here.. sleeping with my brother." Beel frowned. He shouldn't even be here, let alone cuddle with Mammon. I'm supposed to spend time with Mammon. Ugh, is this how Levi feels? The idea of them being together sounded ok, but looking at it in front of me.. What if the others are right? What if Mammy does leave us? What if Diavolo takes him away and Mammon's ok with it because our brothers treat him like absolute shit? Diavolo could love him more than we could- I don't like this anymore.