{|}Prolog.{|}

Author's Pov

M/n walked around the ship, making sure everything was intact when he heard his brother come back aboard, but he wasn't alone.

"Grimmel, you're back! What's with the cage." M/n said the last part a bit stern. "That is none of your concern, brother." Grimmel said calmly as the hunters wealed off the cage but more cages came aboard and M/n saw a tail tip poke out from the cover then he got suspicious.

Later that day, when everyone was in their quarters, M/n took this as his chance to go below the deck to see what was in those cages. He stepped out of his quarters that were sort of near Grimmel's but he made sure he wasn't heard or seen by his brother.

M/n walked down the stairs that led below the main deck. When he made it down below, his (e/c) eyes widened at the sight he saw.

He saw cages that were built inside the sides of the ship, some weapons were lined up along the open parts in-between the cages but the part that shocked him the most was the dragons that were in the cages. He walked over the first cage and gave the dragon a look of sadness, "You poor dragons.."

He said in a whisper, so he didn't make them stir; the dragon he was near woke up and looked at him while tilting it's head. M/n looked back at the dragon and froze a bit when he saw their sapphire eyes looking at him, he calmed down when the dragon didn't try to harm him but he stayed where he was as he didn't want to stress out the dragon by moving closer to him.

The dragon stopped tilting his head and stood up and went a bit closer to M/n slowly and put his head against the cage door, "You want me to pet you?" M/n asked, confused, but he knew he wasn't going to get an answer from the dragon.

He sighed and stretched his arm out and started to stroked the dragon's head but he stopped when he heard someone coming downstairs...

To be continued.