♧○°Chapter 4°○♧

Grimmel's Pov

I was maning my ship making sure the dragons we caught weren't escaping anytime soon.

I had a angry juvenile female natter shoot her spines at me witch I ignored and my Ruby eyed Female Death gripper made sure to put that natter in her place, "Captain!" I heard one of my hunters shout at me and I sighed and walked over to him, "What is it huntsman." "We just got a terrormail and it's addressed to you sir."

He handed me the piece of paper that was tied to the terrible terror's leg and I opened the string that held it shut and unrolled it. 'Dear Grimmel, I don't know if you haven't noticed but a good chunk of your men have gone missing.

I would just like to warn you to stop sending your men to my island as they have a death wish every time they trap the dragons here.

I'm not fond of you trapping dragons and forcing them to do your bidding. With all do respect I wouldn't recommend dragon hunting on my grounds.

Sincerely, M/n L/n'

My face grew to a short second of relief but then anger "Sir what did it say?" My huntsman asked, "It's from my traitorous brother." I said as calmly as I could but the anger still showed through a bit, "How could've it been him? He has been missing for almost two months sir."

I glared at my huntsman "You dare question my statement huntsman?" I said turning his way and I saw fear spark in his eyes when he heard my tone,

"No sir! I would never question your statement!" He said it in a way that sounded rushed and fear was seeped inside his words. "Good. Now round up your finest hunters and head out. We have a traitor to capture." I said in malice.

M/N'S Pov

I was around my camp checking the surrounding area to make sure there is nothing dangerous around.

I was around the northeast side of my camp when I saw something in the trees, I walked towards it to see what it is and when I was close enough to see what it was I saw it was a adult male Monstrous Nightmare, His scales were of an orange redish hue with the occasional black stripe, he had eyes as yellow as a topaz gem, he had small but noticeable scars over his body.

I was wondering why he was just sitting there until I felt a presence behind me and I knew it wasn't Loki as I told him to stay at the camp, I turned around quickly and saw that Snotlout guy behind bushes watching me look at the Monstrous Nightmare. When he saw me staring at him he ducked below the bushes and I rolled my eyes at his horrible attempt at hiding.

I walked towards his "hiding" place and leaned over the bushes looking straight at him, "You're really bad at hiding Jorgensen." I said coldly and he jumped a bit and snapped his head back at me and I saw some fear seap into his larimar blue eyes when he saw me, "I can hide. I just felt like making myself a bit obvious."

He said trying to be confident but I knew he was terrified of me, "Yeah ok." I said looking down at him not noticing the heavy footsteps approaching us,

I saw Snotlout's eyes trail up above my head I raised an eye brow and turned around to be met with those very same yellow eyes that the Monstrous Nightmare had and I saw a saddle on his neck near the back of his head, he looked at me as if he was waiting for me to turn my back and attack me. "Is he your dragon Snotlout." I asked and I heard him shuffle in surprise at the question "Why would you need to know that?!" "Just curious that's all."

I said calmly looking at the Monstrous Nightmare before me calmly not showing any fear. I heard Snotlout sigh and stand up "That's HookFang he is my dragon. I had him ever since I was 15." "I figured he was your dragon as you and him are in the same area as each other." I said turning towards Snotlout and looking straight into his eyes.