HOBNOB

I came out of the airport very weakly as my legs lost their strength. My eyes were searching for him so desperately, to wish him goodbye for the last time. Why does he behave like a gentleman if he hates me so much. Am I not deserving to be loved and cherished?

I slowly composed myself and started to look for a taxi. The moment I came out of the airport, there were too many people flooded waiting for their loved ones. There are so many people who are hugging-patting and even kissing in the middle of the airport, after getting to see their loved ones. Honestly, I kind of miss my mom.

I booked a taxi which almost arrived in 5 minutes. The driver almost was 5'8 feet tall with heavy broad shoulders and was wearing nicer clothing than normal. He might be probably in his 30-ish. He offered me a handshake and spoke Hi This is Jake and welcome to London city. I just gave him a little nod with a slight tinge of brimming smile. Then he helped me to carry my luggage. I settled myself in a backseat. I loved this place, the cool windy breeze hit my face when I looked out the window. Too many people, in a busy place but my heart was clenching because of what happened on the plane. Did I get too attached to him? I could feel my tears swelling up as I let them out. I was staring outside and letting my heart pour out.

I dont know when the taxi stopped because I was in my thoughts in my own world. Suddenly the driver tapped me and said Sir you have reached your destination. Thats when I regained my consciousness. The driver helped me to get the luggage and handed me a tissue. I looked puzzled but I think he might have seen me crying all the way while he was driving. I took his tissue and wiped my face neat and clean. I thanked him as he helped me with the luggage. He just patted my head. That made me overwhelmed as it reminds me of my mom. I gave him his fare and bid him goodbye.

I walked carrying the luggage and marched to the entrance of my apartment. It said: Daffodils.

The name of daffodils gave me a slight warmness within my heart. As I started walking with a lot of hope and contentment of happiness. I called out the security, he then identified me and said " You are the new guy who is shifting to A24." I just nodded. He then carried my luggage as we walked along the pathway to reach the dorm room.

I knocked on the door and then a petite short boy opened it with a brimming smile. He looked very cute, if I had a brother, he might look like him. He invited me in. As I stepped inside. He hugged me as a welcome gesture. I already started liking him. He spoke Hi Roomie, I am Cantaloupe but you should only call me can. Welcome to our home. I smiled at him and introduced myself. He started helping me by showing us our place. I already started loving the place just because of his company. Now I felt the dorm is very spacious yet cozy, and it has a very beautiful interior.

Can started helping me unpack. I went to the restroom to get fresh up as I felt the jetlag. I took a very long warm bath with my lavender shower gel. I came out only after the water turned cold. I wore my Pikachu PJs and slept for the whole day.

I woke up in the morning after having a long sleep. I was dead tired from jetlag. Now I am feeling fresh and light-weighted after a refreshing sleep. I am so hungry right now. How does it to make a perfect English Breakfast. I prepared my bed to see Can.

I was so startled to see Can sitting in a living room with no lights and so dark in the morning. He was covering himself with a huge blanket and was immensely focused on the Television. I went close to him; he is so focused to even bothered to find me next to him. I shook him lightly and he said " Dont disturb me, I am in the important scene. I sigh at his act. Omg, how am I going to endure him.

He was watching some Twilight saga. He was completely immersed in it. I said to him I am going to prepare breakfast. He just nodded. I went to the kitchen but again I heard a voice from the living room Prepare for me too. Its none other than Can.