FIRST DAY

Warning: Slight mature content/smut. 🔞

Bright light hit on my window, due to the heavy intensity of light passing through my window. I squinted and opened my eyes very slowly. I went up to the window and opened the curtain, letting sunlight fall on me. I prepared my bed very quickly and I started my way to the living room to greet Can.

When I reached their living room was completely dark, so I made up my mind that he is still in his beauty sleep. I went down the alley, I was utterly shocked when I saw him sleeping with his comics on his face upside down, I dont know whether to laugh at him at his childish behaviour. I slowly called him up. Can wake up, you need to go to work. He started whining in his sleep and started murmuring Pete 5 more minutes please.

Suddenly an idea perked in my brain Can aim called me and said she would be here for the breakfast. He gave a monotonic sound Ahhhhh with the thud sound and now he completely woke up. I left out a light chuckle. He started preparing himself. Now I went to the kitchen prepared breakfast for both of us and made a quick shower.

Today I am extremely nervous as I am accommodating myself to a new office atmosphere. I quickly looked into myself – wearing a perfect crispy white shirt perfectly paired with long blue trousers, and coupled with brown khaki shoes. I took my Fossil wristwatch and gave a smile because this watch always reminds me of my mom. She gifted me this when I joined my college. I always tie this watch to feel her presence with me.

I came out and made myself to the hallway. When I was about to greet Can, He choked on the food by looking at me. As I made him sit and got him water. He later spoke Oh my god Pete look at you, you totally look very beautifully handsome, I think all guys and girls will be drooling at you.

I blushed at his word and made myself eat my breakfast. I and Can will be working in the same office where he is working for the past 2 years, where I made into this office very recently. I started eating my toast, he suddenly asked me Oh by the way where is Aim. Then I was thinking of the escape route, my mom started ringing me up, I took this chance and escaped very safely.

Hello Pete, how are you? how is London? do you like the place, are there any difficulties, how was your dorm room, how about your roommate, he is not a drug addict right? I chuckled at her choice of words and replied: Mom please one question at a time, yeah mom am fine, I love this place and my dorm room is also heavenly. By the way, my roommate is not a drug addict. His name is Can. I think you should stop watching too many movies mom. Also, I told her that I am going to my workplace and she wished me luck with her blessing.

After the call, I made it into the hallway, by the time arrived Can had almost finished eating his breakfast. After that we started preparing our bags, Can give me a warm hug and spoke Pete Good luck on your first day. Fighting. I laughed at his cute behaviour and thanked him from bottom of my heart.

We made ourselves out of the dorm room. Our office is quite near to the dorm room, so we dont have to use any transport for traveling. We almost reached the office, I looked up into the tall building indeed it is one of the tallest buildings in London. I have always wanted to work in the headquarters. It read: PT Technologies. I gave a light smile and started walking towards the main lobby.

I looked up to the blonde in the reception. I walked upright to her and introduced myself. As she was expecting me, she quickly led me into the workplace. The building looked very majestic yet elegant. Everything around is very neat and beautiful. As I was admiring it and around, she guided me into the executive office.

I opened the door and walked into the cabin, just as expected the executive Mrs. Eddy Moors was also thrilled about my arrival because she told me personally I was the perfect candidate for the job. When I completed my engineering degree, I almost learned 11 programming languages and cracked the interview very easily than most of the candidates. This made me come to London for the job.