JOURNEY

I was extremely nervous ever since the flight took off. Even though I sat next to the hottest person but my mind was preoccupied with too many thoughts like how will be my workplace, my dorm room and how will I ever be independent without anyones support, will I get friends, what if I miss my mom suddenly and so on.

To ease my mind, I looked outside the window it was really a pretty good sight. The skyscrapers are glowing with bright lights which might make people look in awe. The moon and stars are perfectly spotted. Moonlight is more than enough to make everything precious yet elegant.

An announcement shrieked in our ears. This is your captain speaking. I am sorry to inform you there will be a slight change in weather according to the weather forecast. There will be mild showers with thunder. Do not panic.

I started fidgeting my fingers very badly after this. I am very terrified. Will I be able to land safely, what if I am never able to see my mom.

A sudden touch was made that healed all my worries within a second. I looked up to find a source of the contact. The hot-looking guy was looking very deeply into my dark orbs. His eyes were intimating yet I found warmth in them. He spoke, Are you okay? I was scared yet I didnt speak to him and he again continued Everything will be alright. He reassured me and kept his hands above mine and gave me a light squeeze.

I was on cloud nine. Just his touch was more than enough at that time. This is a perfect chance. Can I introduce myself?. Hi thank you for helping me. I am Pete Pitchaya by the way. He gave a little nod with a light smile. He looks damn handsome when he smiles. I was disappointed when he didnt say his name but again, I spoke What should I call you then?. I stated to him. You can call me Ae. He replied calmly. I again questioned him Is Ae is your name seriously?. If you dont trust me then you can call me using any name beautiful. He responded.

I started blushing immediately with the sudden use of endearment. You look cute when you blush beautiful. He stated. I could feel my cheeks getting heated up by the way he calls me. He is really trying to mess up with my heart.

After a while, an air hostess started coming along the aisle to take down our order. She politely addressed our table and asked Vegetarian or Non-Vegetarian?. We immediately gave our request and she gave us food at the respective tables. She again asked, any drinks you need?. This time Ae suddenly took over the control and answered her I will have Scotch on the rocks and he will have a glass of coke. She gave us a shy glance towards us and smoothly exited the place after giving us our orders.

We started eating our dinner. We chatted a little bit here and there. I even told him that I am moving to a different country for a new job that I got over there. I even poured out my worrisome that appeared in my head at that time. He again reassured me by stating Everything will go smoother than you think pup. Dont overthink. I again blushed. I love how he calls me with endearments. He really made my heart flutter.

Quick thunders and mild showers started pouring out. I started trembling because of too much coldness. I scooted over to him for body warmth. He looked at me and asked, Are you feeling cold pup?. I replied to him by saying Yes a little. I dont think it is little. He responded and suddenly a pressed a top button to call a member of a cabin crew. An air hostess immediately approached us with a faint smile. He asked her for a warm blanket and a glass of wine.

He covered me with the blanket. He again scooted over to me providing me a body heat. I looked over at him confused about his action. He spoke, I dont want you to get frozen to death. I gave him a little nod as I was so shy to look at him right now. I felt so comfortable after a long time. I love the way his body is colliding with mine.

I had my head lying on top of his chest and his hands were completely wrapped around my hips, I didnt realize that my eyelids got heavy, and dozed off peacefully after a long time.

When I woke up bright morning light was coming through my window. I looked up to find him sleeping. He looked even more handsome. I just want to touch him and do unspeakable things with him but then I realized what happened last night and pretended to sleep not wanting to move away from him. He again cleared his throat and spoke You can pretend to sleep all day you want. I was fluttered by the way he spoke. His morning voice is, even more, sexier than I thought. He opened his eyes and looked right into my eyes. His eyes glistened due to the morning light. How does it feel to wake up like this every morning.

A sudden message was disclosed by our captain Good morning passengers, this is your captain speaking. American Airlines 86 A wishes you a warm welcome to London City. 8:30 am is the local time. Please stay seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisle free until we arrive at the gate for your safety and the safety of those around you. After that, the captain will turn off the "Fasten Seat Belt" indicator, signalling that it is safe to stand. Please exercise caution while opening and retrieving belongings from the overhead bins, since objects may have shifted during the journey."

Everyone rejoiced by the end of the announcement. I felt a little disappointed that the journey will eventfully end soon. I made a note to get his contact information.

After a seat belt was turned off, people started to walk along the aisle. Ae again rose up and spoke, why dont you use the washroom you look drowsy. I nodded to him and started along the way to make it to the washroom. I washed my face and returned looking all fresh.

By the time I came, I could see no one waiting for me. The whole hallway was completely empty. I was very much disappointed in him. While I was collecting my belonging. I found a cute doggy-faced sticky note which is stuck in my bag.

It said:

Had a great time pup. Take care!

-Ae

I was completely broken why cant he wait for me and bid me goodbye. I didnt get his contact number or his workplace address or even his surname. How will I ever be able to find him in such a big city? I am a complete idiot who has madly fallen over him in a single flight journey.

Later I slowly composed myself and came out of the airport. Got into the taxi to reach my dorm room.

Will I be ever able to find him again?

Hello, my readers,

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter!

Do vote, and comment on the story!

Keep Supporting!

Love you guys ❤

I will be updating either on weekends or on mid of the week. I request everyone to wait for the update.

With love

sruthiiyer09❤