4|trouble

The bbq lasted till 5pm,everyone left before that though, like around 3-4.
You messaged axel,
Y/n💋:hey Axel you ready??

Axel👀:I'm sorry my grandma got sick.. maybe this weekend?

Y/n💋:yea I understand! We could do a double date this weekend, Matt and Diana probably

Axel👀:sounds great! I'll ask you a question there too

Y/n💋:oooo well seeee

You decided to message Matt the idea,
Y/n😒🫶:me,you,Diana,and Axel are having a double date this weekend.

Matt😉☺️:okay cya there miss jealousy

Y/n😒🫶:me, jelly? You should of saw the look in your eyes when I said axels coming over.

Matt😉☺️:hmm. Your eyes when I said Diana?

Y/n😒🫶:oh come on matty. You could do better

Matt😉☺️:maybe princess. We'll see who wins

Your stomach ached when he called you princess.you couldn't tell if it was because it grossed you out or because you liked it... you decided to hop into the shower then watch movies, you where about to fall asleep before you got a message from molly,
MOLLY<3:hey y/n I really need to tell you something..

Y/N<3:oh.. are you okay?

MOLLY<3:no.. I got kicked out..

Y/N<3:WHAT!?
You knew Molly's parents where bad.. but not this bad..

MOLLY<3:is it okay if I quickly rant or explain why?

Y/N:yea go ahead..

MOLLY<3:so basically I wanted to go get some dinner so I asked if we could go get some, then my mom said no so I was like "that's okay I really wish I could get my permit!". And my step dad jumped in saying "well maybe if you weren't lazy!". So it turned into an argument so I walked out,grabbed my food,then when I turned to walk inside my house all my stuff was In front of my yard... my dad said I can stay with him but I need a ride he's only like 15 mins away pls y/n??

You sat there in shock, you where so surprised that something like that would happen to the most sweetest soul in the world..

Y/N<3:ofc molly, your the most sweetest soul and deserve the world, I'm starting to drive there now, I love you bestie

MOLLY<3:idk what I would do without you y/n<3 I love you more

A few minutes passed and you pulled into her drive way, you open'd your trunk and you guys quickly put her stuff In it, her step dad ran out screaming "where the fuck do you think your going!?? Your not actually leaving! Get over here brat!!". He started running but you guys quickly jumped in the car and you started speeding down the road fast, hoping you wouldn't get pulled over, when you finally parked somewhere you looked to the side and made eye contact with molly, you guys bursted out laughing like crazy. "Feels like where in a action movie BAHAH".
"BAHHAHAHAHA STOP!".

You guys pulled into molly'a dad drive away a while later, her dad helped with her stuff and you drove off, your phone started ringing and you pulled over to pick it up
"Hello?".
Nick:"HEY!! Wanna sleepover??",
Y/n:"YAYAYA OFC!! I'll be on my way!".
Nick:"OKAY AUYAYA".
You hung up and started driving to the triplets house
-time skip!-
It was now 9:30pm and you and Nick where sitting on his bed watching a comedy show and couldn't stop laughing, soon enough Chris walked in to join in on the laughter, soon after came along Matt, who looked tired.
"Jus wake up from a nap? U look dead". Nick and Chris laughed at your comment while Matt just rolled his eyes..
And that's where the sleepover begins
....................
Thankyou for 3k reads doves!!❤️ I love you guys and I'm so so thankful!!