2|errands

You stopped at Mollies so you didn't  have to do everything alone. You pulled out your phone and called her up, "Heyy, I'm pulling into your drive way so come out,your coming to do errands with me!".
"GIRL- you didn't give me a chance to get ready!? Ugh! I'll be out soon".
"Love you!"
"Love u too girl".
You waited 10 mins until she finally came out. When she got in she pulled out an ox cord "I'm playing music this time!". You just laughed and started heading to the bank.
   30 mins later you finally made it, you pulled out some cash witch was for the flower so you thought might as well go out of town now to get it. You started heading out but molly had something to say "girl why are you going out of town, it's gonna take a hour out and a hour back in, we'd be back in like 2 and half hours".
"Moms rules,yk you have to follow them" you guys broke out laughing. You guys where comfortably quite the rest of the ride,you guys liked how you didn't have to talk to make each other happy,u guys just where when you guys where next to each other. 2 hours and half later you guys had your flower driving to the closest Walmart, "that expensive for an orchid? Come on that's stupid".
"And out of town? They can just sell it at the flower section at home depot LMAO" you guys died laughing.
   You pulled into the parking lot of Walmart and got out,the next thing you see is molly jumping into a cart so you can push her, "Omg molly where not five!". "Today I ammm!". You giggled and started pushing her.
Snacks/food/drinks you bought:
Dr Pepper pack
Pepsi pack
Some candy
Cookies (Oreos and chocolate chip)
Chips (lays)
Cereal
Apple juice
Cool aid
And that's all!.
After checking out you bumped into someone who looked about 5'9(your 5'3). "Oh sor-". It was Matt sturniolo "Omg your Matt Sturniolo!"
"And your y/n matte!". You guys both laughed "thanks for mocking me lol"
"No problem". He winked and walked away, you rolled your eyes, you decided to shake hands with nick and Chris tho.
You drove molly back to her house and drove back to yours, it was now 5:49 pm. You threw out your dunkin you left on the counter and went to shower.
   Once you got out you saw you received a message from axel "hey! Do you wanna drive by and watch a movie?". You where hesitant at first but decided to. And it actually turned out to be great,you guys ate snacks and watched tons of movies, you ended up going home at 10:56 pm so you went upstairs to your bed, "BLUEEE COME HERE BOY!". And the next thing you see is your big dog jumping on the bed and soon laying down next to you. You plugged your phone in and went to bed, you had a video to post tomorrow called "a day in my life as y/n matte!". Then you went to bed.
———————————-
Sorry for short chapters,another one coming out later! I'm gonna work on "home" for now, hope you doves are enjoying your day so far!.