Prologue

Hi, this is the book for CAMP CAMP one shots and related content, unpredictable update times.

These oneshots will be made, usually including a character which I have not decided if to use it as a personality fill for a reader type fic, or an OC, But for your reading enjoyment and pleasure, It shall be treated as a reader and taken from the second person point of view. Female reader.

Camp camp belongs to Rooster Teeth animation.

-HorridLittleThing

・.━━━━━━━ 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫?  ━━━━━━━.・

Music camp. 

A girl from a not so comfortable background that acquired a taste for punk music and all things hardcore. The teacher's worry and the solace of her parents; at least whenever they're able to discover her well-hidden shenanigans.  Unlike other troublemakers in camp, however, the newbie carries herself with carefreeness, an easy mood, and almost too much confidence and hunger for action. Getting on her nerves is hard, but so it is trying to make her take things seriously; which eventually weighs on and annoys people. 

Having no concerns for consequences, her live fast die young attitude would be charming if it wasn't so real. What lies on the fate of a girl that barely cares about her future?

Only summer will tell.