7

"What's this all about Sangwon?" I asked kind of annoyed.

He turned to face me as I sat down on that uncomfortable stool.

"Theres something you should know about Woochan," he stated.

I raised my eyebrow and looked at him, interested in what he had to say next.

"Go on..."

As if there wasn't already plenty to know about his odd personality.

"He loses his temper quickly, and often loses his morality when that happens."

"It happened before when he got really mad your your brother Leo for arguing with Yorch. I saw it all happen, he became irrational and then he just became awful to be around."

"He's trying to do something I'm sure of it... I don't know what it is, because as you know he's pretty un- predictable."

"So promise me you won't give into anything he says- ok?" he finished exasperated.

The first half of what he had said made sense. But how would Sangwon know if he was up to something without knowing what?

"Sangwon, I want to believe you- I really do, but what you're saying doesn't add up.. and you've been pretty suspicious of me ever since I've gotten here, haven't you?"

He ran his hands through his hair and sighed.

"Yes.. I know it doesn't really add up. But you have to trust me on this one. we need more staff, and I don't want to scare you away or anything."

I smiled grimly. "Yeah, not to try to bring you into drama, but to make sure you still keep working for us?" I mocked.

"And surely you won't fire me for talking back though right?"

He shook his head and laughed unamused.

"No, but I am not saying all this simply so you can stay here and work for us. I don't want you to end up hurt that's all."

That was a little unexpected coming from him.

I nodded slowly. "okay whatever you say Sangwon," and slowly made my way to the door.

He grabbed my wrists in the same spot as before and tugged me back slightly.

"Wait.. that's all you have to say? you aren't going to quit or anything?"

I rolled my eyes, "no idiot. I'm not going to quit just because of that."

"I need the money. And i'm sure JJ and James will be devastated if I departed on my first day."

He let me go finally and I opened the door, letting it slam shut behind me.

Sangwon stood alone in the office slightly flustered.

Unable to move from his still position.

-

"Y/n what took you so long?" Jihoon asked.

I shrugged. "Just needed to clarify my schedule for next week, that's all."

"Oh okay, I thought it looked more serious than that though."

Did this kid have to be so curious about everything?

"Um yeah.. I don't know why he was like that..."

I asked, wanting to move away from the topic of sangwon, "where do we start first?"

Jihoon clapped his hands together excitedly. "Oh! Inhyuk hyung said we needed to empty out the old employee storage lockers first."

He led me through a small hallway and opened a door on the left.

There was already a guy there unloading large packages of stuff I assumed was Inhyuk.

"Oh hello," he waved flashing us a small smile.

He pointed at a large row of shelves with plastic storage boxes with labels attached to them.

"All of this stuff is going either into the trash bin. We've reached out to the ex employees and they've granted us permission to discard their old items."

Jihoon and I both started emptying out the boxes starting from top go bottom.

As I was curiously rummaging through the old stuff getting slightly off task, I noticed a more rectangular box crammed behind a row of boxes.

I flipped it around and felt my heart stop for a moment.

The label on the box read:

Yorch + Leo

They shared a storage box? I opened the box to find a small camera.

Opening the back I expected to see a pack of film but instead all that fell out were stickers...